Our Tankless Water Heater Installations in Vancouver
Our Vancouver tankless hot water heater services are designed to help customers increase their energy efficiency by eliminating energy losses caused by units that run on standby. When you hire Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Vancouver, you can count on the following services:
- Detailed Inspection: We’ll inspect your existing gas lines for compatibility with the chosen unit for your tankless water heater installation. Vancouver plumbers at Mr. Rooter follow each step correctly, which also includes choosing the right location for installation and ensuring the right power requirements.
- Proper Installation: These units are designed to last you for up to 20 years, which is twice the age of a traditional unit. Our licensed professionals bring the experience and skills to properly handle gas lines and electrical wiring, ensuring that there are no safety hazards.
Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing For Long-Term Benefits!
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is proud to be Metro Vancouver’s first-choice plumbing company. As a locally-owned and operated business, we are committed to providing our local community with high-quality workmanship and excellent customer service. Maintaining your plumbing system is not a walk in the park and requires reliable and licensed plumbers who are committed to providing trusted services when it comes to maintenance, repairs, and unexpected plumbing emergencies.
- Licensed Plumbing Experts: At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we only hire licensed, bonded, and fully insured professionals who know our neighborhood well and also bring the necessary experience and knowledge to complete essential plumbing diagnosis and inspection services, as well as repairs and emergency replacement services.
- In-House Inspection & Estimates: We plan to be your most transparent and detail-oriented service professional, which we believe is key to excelling in customer service. In order to be as customer-focused as possible, we offer hassle-free in-house inspection services that allow our Vancouver plumbers to thoroughly check your pipework to determine the root cause of any issues and type of repair needs and recover your plumbing system’s functions. Once all the details are noted, we’ll be able to calculate a cost estimate without catching you off guard with any unexpected fees.
- 24/7 Plumbing Emergency: Only the most important contractors go to your speed dial list. If you haven’t got a trusted team to call for emergency plumbing services, now is the time to add Mr. Rooter Plumbing. You can’t wait during emergencies like a busted pipe in the middle of the night or a basement flood. We’ll always have a dependable plumber on standby, equipped with the necessary plumbing tools for inspections and repairs. For your well-being and safety, we never charge overtime fees for emergency services.
FAQs: Vancouver Tankless Hot Water Heaters
How Much Does A Tankless Water Heater Installation Cost? How Long Does Installation Take?
Costs vary from model to model and the type of unit that you choose. They also vary in size and capabilities. But what makes the overall system so expensive is the initial upfront costs that also include intensive labor. New gas piping and water lines must be properly installed, as well as additional electrical wiring when opting for an electric tankless water heater. Since prices typically change on a periodic basis, we invite you to give our office team a call so they can give you up-to-date estimates of multiple units and a price range for the installation service.
Given that your Vancouver plumber has completed the inspection in advance and helped you remove your old water tank unit, the initial installation service can take up to three hours. Or more, if you’re having multiple units installed.
How Safe Is It To Install a Tankless Hot Water Heater? Can I Do It Myself?
A tankless water heater installation in Vancouver may require you to get a permit especially when it involves installing a gas-fire tankless water heater. Because it is a complex and dangerous process and local plumbing and electrical codes must be followed, hiring an experienced and licensed plumber is essential.
Improper installation can lead to floods, fires, electrical shorts, and gas leaks. These types of accidents are deadly and no home insurance will cover any losses if they learn that you installed it yourself.
What Are the Advantages of a Vancouver Tankless Hot Water Heater?
Once you have a unit installed, you will start saving on energy costs in the first month. Homes that normally rely on a 40-gallon unit every day can reduce their energy usage by 34% with a tankless water heater installation. Vancouver homeowners will also benefit from a unit that has double the lifespan of a conventional unit with a tank. As an energy saving method, these advantages are hard to top!
What’s the Downside of a Vancouver Tankless Hot Water Heater?
The major downside is the high upfront costs, which are typically the biggest dilemma that homeowners in Vancouver face. And as a water-on-demand unit, it can take longer for a tankless unit to deliver hot water, especially if you have a large household with high demand for hot water. Inconsistent temperatures are also common. That’s when your Vancouver plumber may suggest installing multiple units.
Looking For A Tankless Water Heater Installation in Vancouver?
If you need a more energy-efficient type of water heater, Mr. Rooter is here to help you weigh out the pros and cons so you’ll make the best choice for you and your family.
Schedule a consultation appointment with one of our experienced plumbers in Vancouver. Call now to learn more about tankless water heaters or other plumbing services, such as clogged drains or main drain clogs.