Sewer Line Repair in Vancouver
Sewer lines are a vital part of your residential plumbing system, and it is important to ensure they are always working correctly. Leaking or broken sewer lines can lead to costly property damage that can put your home in danger. At Mr. Rooter in Vancouver, sewer repair is a common job for our plumbing technicians. If you worry that there is an issue with your sewer line causing it to malfunction, let a professional at Mr. Rooter inspect your system and find the cause.
Signs and Symptoms of Damaged Sewer Lines
The biggest problem with sewer lines is that you simply cannot see them, so it can be extremely difficult to know when you need sewer line repairs in Vancouver. However, there are some common signs that indicate there is a problem, including:
- No water in the toilet
- Gurgling noises from drains
- A bathtub that won’t drain or drains slowly
- Sewage backing up in your sinks, tubs and toilets
- Odor in the home or backyard with no obvious cause.
If you notice any of these symptoms, or have your own reason to believe that there is an issue with sewer lines, it’s time to have an inspection done.
Vancouver Sewer Repair Solutions
There are many solutions to repair broken or damaged sewer lines, regardless of the material or age of the pipe. Your solution will be custom designed to your unique needs. Depending on the state of your sewer line, the following techniques may be offered to you:
- Pipe relining. Pipe relining allows for a sleeve-like coating to be placed into the pipe which hardens and creates a durable seal. This stops leaks and cracks, and will withstand everyday use.
- Bursting. If the current state of the pipe is damaged enough to require a completely new pipe, bursting allows for a new pipe installation without trench digging. This technique breaks apart your old pipe, and seamlessly installs a new pipe in its place.
- Maintenance. If the pipe is in good condition and the issue with the pipe is only a backup or clog, preventative maintenance may be the best choice. This may include drain cleaning to ensure the entire system is left spotless.
If you have any reason to believe that your sewer line needs repair or replacement, contact us at Mr. Rooter for a full inspection and diagnosis. We’ll find the heart of the issue, and work quickly to repair it. With the Mr. Rooter workmanship and parts guarantee, you can feel comfortable knowing you’re in good hands.
Give us a call today at (604) 433-5555 for more information!