The signs of a damaged water heater include:
- Rust on the tank
- Noises when the unit is on
- Water in the collection pan under the tank
- Rust in your hot water
When your water heater is not performing as well as it should, let Mr. Rooter® Plumbing handle your repairs or replacement. Our licensed and insured service professionals have the experience to determine the type of repairs you’ll need and whether they are cost-effective for your business. We can even help you choose an energy-saving, more efficient model if you’re due for a replacement.
Types of Water Heaters Available
The newest water heaters come in 3 varieties:
- Conventional — Utilizes a tank of water that is heated using gas or electricity.
- Tankless — Uses a heat pump to heat water as needed; may reduce costs by 30%.
- Hybrid — Employs a tank of water that is heated with a heat pump; may reduce costs by 60%.
Hire a Plumber with 50+ Years’ Experience
When it comes to your water heater, our priority is providing you with simple, stress-free service. When our plumbing experts arrive at your property, we do a thorough evaluation of your water heater to discover the root cause of your unit’s issues. Once we’ve located the underlying problem, we can provide you with repairs or a new unit that addresses your specific needs.
Clients turn to our commercial plumbers because we:
- Offer flat rates
- Repair issues on the first visit
- Guaranteed our parts & workmanship
- Utilize friendly & courteous staff
- Offer emergency service 24/7
Our specialty is providing peace of mind to all of our clients. You can rest assured knowing your water heater repairs or installation is in Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s capable hands.