Septic System Repair
Your septic system goes largely unnoticed. Until, of course, something goes terribly wrong. When that happens, it's’ important to address the problem immediately.
Septic systems handle all sorts of bacteria and other dangerous substances that can compromise the health and safety of your family and pets if left untreated. So when there's’ an issue with your system, every minute counts.
At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, we are available 24/7 to address your emergencies. Plus, we never charge you overtime! It’s part of our same price, any time, any day policy.
You can trust us to handle your septic repair! Call (855) 591-0128to get started.
Common Septic Tank Problems
There is a fairly limited set of problems that tend to occur within septic systems. Keeping these common issues in mind could help you prevent septic repair emergencies:
- Gurgling or Slow-Draining Sinks: This could be a sign indicating that your tank is full. It is recommended that septic tanks be pumped every three to five years to prevent this.
- Drainage Issues or Standing Water: Slow draining sinks are often a sign of tree or plant root damage. As roots damage the pipes, the drain field becomes less efficient. Extreme damage from tree roots can burst pipes and lead to sanitary issues, water damage, and high water bills. If you suspect this is the problem, then it’s important to contact a plumber as quickly as possible.
- Overflowing Tank Issues: If your tank constantly overflows, it could be because of a leak or design flaw that allows rainwater into the tank. This floods the tank and lets the contents seep out. As you might imagine, this issue tends to require immediate attention.
Septic System Backup Symptoms
A septic system problem that generally requires immediate emergency repairis a backup. That's because backups could result in expensive repairs, property damage, and the need for environmental cleanup. Prevent this by calling our licensed plumbing experts!
If these signs of septic system backup are present, call for septic system repairs:
- Toilets and/or drains backed up with sewage (a smelly black liquid)
- Toilets that routinely drain and flush slowly
- Slow-draining drains throughout the house
- Wastewater seepage near the septic system
- Green grass above the septic system, even in hot weather
- Contaminated drinking water
- A constant presence of bad odours around the house
Don't hesitate to call the plumbing experts from Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We can capably handle whatever plumbing problems you face. Our septic repair services are guaranteed, and our courteous professionals will treat you and your home with respect from beginning to end.
Need septic system repair service? Call (855) 591-0128. We offer estimates at many of our locations nationwide!