A smart water leak detector on your pipes can help pinpoint a leak, but nothing can replace years of commercial plumbing repair service experience and professional equipment. Trust the plumbing professionals to find everything from small cracks to large fissures. While some leaks are obvious to the untrained eye, a skilled plumber can spot tiny areas of flow that could become a much larger problem later. We offer explanations about why your pipes are leaking and how to avoid the underlying cause from returning in the future. Plus, our service professionals offer repairs for any leaks they find.
The Plumbing Leak Detection Cost Is Worth It: Here’s Why
Looking for leaky faucets and pipes can seem like an annoying recurring expense. But commercial leak detection services can save money and time down the road. Here’s how:
- Small leaks are easier to fix. Limiting repairs to small leaks caught early means smoother fixes and fewer pipe replacements.
- Catching leaks early costs less. Major repairs can cost thousands of dollars, not to mention the cost of restoring water-damaged areas of your business. Schedule regular plumbing checks to resolve minor problems before they develop into something worse.
- Minimize potential health hazards. If your plumbing leaks for months or years, damp areas can sprout mould and mildew. Fungus growth can exacerbate allergies and breathing problems like asthma, among other health issues.
- Water bills can skyrocket from leaks. Leaking plumbing wastes water. You can lower your water bill by addressing seepage as soon as you find it instead of letting the extra water drip.
- Professionals come with top-notch equipment. When you hire a professional plumber, you know you’re getting top-of-the-line professional equipment that isn’t available at a home improvement store. Our commercial water leak detection equipment is precise and effective.
Find Leak Detection for Commercial Building Plumbing Systems Near Me
Don’t wait to maintain your plumbing system. We can have professional plumbers out to your business to quickly find and service the plumbing leaks that have been giving you a headache. Request a job estimate online for a routine plumbing checkup or call us for access to 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the average cost for a plumber to fix a leak?
The answer depends on the severity of the leak. Our upfront pricing means you know the service cost before we start, and we never charge for overtime. You can request a job estimate online to get an idea of your repair price tag.
How do plumbers detect leaks behind walls?
Professional plumbers have a range of specialized tools for finding leaks in plumbing behind drywall. Infrared cameras, moisture meters, and testing your home water meter all help a plumber find leaking pipes. A service professional may also cut through the drywall for a visual inspection.
How to find a plumbing leak yourself:
Look for wet or discoloured areas, signs of water damage around your pipes, mould and mildew growth, a musty smell, pools of water, dripping sounds, water bill increases, and peeling paint or wallpaper as signs of leaky plumbing. If you think you have a leak, call the professionals for repairs.