Homeowners want to ensure their family has access to clean, safe drinking water. Even though the city services do a great job of removing toxins during water supply treatment, did you know that the tap water in your home may contain impurities or contaminants? That could be harmful to human health and well-being. Your local Vancouver plumber understands the importance of clean water, which is why we offer a range of water treatment systems to help you and your family stay healthy as well as hydrated.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Vancouver has the experts on everything plumbing. From plumbing and filtration to softening systems, our experienced plumbers can provide the solutions you need to enjoy fresh, clean water in your home every day. Contact us to learn more about our water treatment services to see how they can improve your quality of life.
Water treatment removes impurities plus contaminants, making it safe as well as suitable for various uses—including drinking, cooking, or bathing. Various water supply treatment methods include filtration, disinfection, and softening. Benefits include:
- Improved Water Quality: Treatments remove impurities such as minerals, bacteria, and chemicals, which can improve taste, odour, and clarity.
- Health & Safety: The systems we install can remove harmful particles such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites that can cause illness or disease.
- Protection of Plumbing Fixtures & Appliances: Most will reduce the buildup of mineral deposits or other contaminants in plumbing fixtures and appliances—which can extend their lifespan and reduce maintenance costs.
- Environmental Benefits: It can help reduce wastewater's environmental impact by removing contaminants before they are discharged into waterways.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we offer a variety of treatment services that are designed to improve the quality in your home as well as protect your health and safety.
If you're looking for a way to improve the quality of your water supply, a filtration system may be the solution you need. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we offer a broad range of systems to meet the needs that will help you stay healthy and hydrated, including:
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters use activated carbon to remove impurities such as chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and sediment. Benefits include removing unpleasant tastes and odours, treatment for metals, removing harmful contaminants, and reducing the risk of plumbing issues.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Reverse osmosis systems use a semi-permeable membrane to remove impurities and heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, and fluoride. Benefits include improved taste and odour, removal of harmful contaminants, and reduced risk of plumbing issues.
- UV (Ultraviolet) Water Purifiers: UV purifiers use UV light to destroy bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms. Benefits include the complete removal of harmful microorganisms, no chemicals added, and no change in taste or odour.
- Water Softeners: A water softener system removes hard water minerals such as calcium and magnesium through a process called ion exchange. Benefits include softer skin and hair, extended plumbing fixtures and appliances lifespan, and reduced mineral buildup in pipes.
- Whole House Filters: Whole house water filters are installed at the point where the supply enters the home and removes impurities such as sediment, chlorine, and bacteria. Benefits include improved taste and odour, harmful contaminants removal, and protection of plumbing fixtures and appliances.
No matter which type of water treatment you choose, you can rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing, our expert team, to help you choose the right one to meet your needs. Plus, we provide installation and maintenance services to ensure that it's always working at its best.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers various plumbing services, including drain cleaning service, water heater repair and replacement, sewer line repair and replacement and plumbing system maintenance. We also offer 24/7 emergency services for plumbing issues that require immediate attention.
Our technicians are well-known for their commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We prioritize customer satisfaction and have a satisfaction guarantee for our services. Additionally, our technicians are licensed, insured, and highly trained to provide quality service.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing also uses advanced technology and equipment to provide effective and efficient solutions for their customers. We use video camera inspections to diagnose plumbing issues and hydro-jetting technology to clean and clear pipes and drains.
As a team of expert, professional plumbers, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has been in the industry for many years. We will show up on time, every time, and give you an in-home estimate of whatever service you need. And we offer upfront pricing, guaranteeing there will be no surprises at the end.
When you're looking for a reliable, experienced, and customer-focused company for your water treatment system, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Vancouver is the way to go. Contact us today to learn more and set up an appointment with one of our friendly plumbers.
There are several signs to be aware of:
- Hard Water: Mineral buildup around your faucets, showerheads, or appliances. Also, if the water tastes or smells unpleasant.
- Stains on Laundry or Dishes: When there are rust-colored stains on your laundry or dishes, or your teeth are starting to look grey, it could indicate there is iron or other minerals present in your tanks.
- Foul Odours or Tastes: If it is cloudy, smells, or tastes bad, it could indicate a high level of chlorine or even contaminants such as sulphur or bacteria.
- Skin Irritation or Dryness: It is a sign of hard water or other contaminants if you experience skin irritation or dryness after a shower or bathing.
- Plumbing Issues: If you are experiencing frequent plumbing issues, such as clogs, leaks, or corrosion, this could be a sign of hard water or other quality issues at the main water source.
It’s important to have your water quality tested by a qualified professional to determine the specific issues. Our experienced technician from Mr. Rooter Plumbing will work with you to diagnose any issues, then find the best solution.
Although they can reduce the flow or pressure in a home, they typically shouldn’t. When you notice this happening, it could be that your supply is running through the pipes and filter at a certain speed. If various plumbing fixtures are in use, you may see a decrease. One of our technicians could check the water pressure regulator and find a solution.
When investing in a system for their water treatment, residents will want to ensure they are getting one that meets the needs of all the people in their house. Whether you are dealing with hard water, foul odours, or other quality issues, a professional from Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help.
Don’t wait to improve the quality of your supply or protect your health from harmful contaminants. Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives today to learn more and get started.