Few customers will ever see the results of your restaurant kitchen remodel, but that doesn’t mean they won’t notice a change. An effective commercial kitchen layout can reduce wait times at tables in a restaurant and help food manufacturers fill orders on time, every time.
What is Needed for a Commercial Kitchen?
To operate smoothly, your team relies on an effective commercial kitchen layout built around key goals like:
- Health and Safety. Commercial kitchens are held to lofty standards for health and safety to keep employees and customers healthy. Whether you’re remodeling an existing space or starting a new commercial kitchen build-out, always put health and safety first.
- Appropriate Size. When business is good, you need more employees. To keep each team member efficient, your commercial kitchen needs to accommodate every employee and workstation required to keep business sizzling. Commercial kitchen remodeling can quickly add on the space you need to get the most out of your kitchen and staff.
- Storage. Commercial kitchens need adequate and safe storage for tools, utensils, dry goods, and myriad items that your employees need at a moment’s notice. One of the most important priorities of a remodel is the appropriate amount of storage for current and future needs.
Achieving these goals with your restaurant kitchen remodel offers a more positive environment for your staff and a better experience for guests. It’s also an opportunity to invest in more energy-efficient appliances and improved lighting, not to mention maximizing the utility of every square inch of your commercial space.
Our Commercial Kitchen Repair Services
Time is money, and time lost to broken equipment or plumbing issues can result in costly downtime. You can rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing for fast and expert commercial kitchen repairs that get your team back in action. We act quickly to help businesses resolve common kitchen issues like:
Commercial Kitchen Buildout Services
We support many businesses in the food service industries with commercial kitchen buildouts, including:
- Restaurants, diners, and cafes
- Sports arenas
- Schools and universities
- Office buildings
- Food production facilities
From concept to completion, Mr. Rooter Plumbing keeps your commercial kitchen plumbing system operating smoothly with expert remodeling and repair services.
Find Commercial Kitchen Remodeling and Repair Service Near Me
The support you need to keep your business moving at full speed is just a call or click away. With experienced technicians available at locations around the country and with staff to manage complex kitchen installation and remodeling projects effectively, why wait? Start your commercial kitchen upgrade. Call or request a job estimate today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a commercial kitchen remodel cost?
We will provide an accurate estimate of the total cost of your kitchen remodels and repairs after an in-depth inspection of your space and consultation with your leadership team. This allows us to provide the most accurate cost estimate and ensure all your goals are met.
Do you offer emergency plumbing services?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers businesses emergency plumbing services to reduce downtime and keep your facility operating optimally. Contact us 24/7 for fast emergency plumbing help whenever you need it!
What other commercial services does Mr. Rooter Plumbing provide?
Each Mr. Rooter Plumbing location is independently owned, so we know how challenging it can be to keep a business running. We help companies of all sizes with several commercial plumbing services with upfront and transparent pricing and exceptionally friendly expert technicians.