We’ll Handle Your Plumbing Leaks
Some plumbing leaks—including fixture or faucet leaks—are fairly harmless, but when a leaking pipe is ignored for too long, it can cost you thousands of dollars in water and mould damage repair. Immediately addressing a leaking pipe will ensure that you handle the problem well before it becomes a significant repair bill.
Get your leaking pipes fixed today with one phone call — (855) 591-0128 to schedule an appointment with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing.
If you’ve been dealing with persistent pipe leaks, a sure way to handle them is to call Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Our service professionals perform thorough inspections to ensure that we find every leaking pipe in your home.
With state-of-the-art equipment and a detailed approach, we can repair all your leaks after a single visit. And when you call us, you’ll always receive prompt service, durable repairs, and guaranteed parts and workmanship.
Leaking Pipes, Fixtures, and Hoses: When to Call a Professional Plumber
Signs of leaking faucets and fixtures – and mystery leaks:
- Faucet drips: Hear a drip? A leak is probably nearby. While you may think you’d notice a constant noise, certain rooms, such as guest bathrooms, don’t get visited very often. If you suspect there’s a leak in your home, check rooms that you frequently visit, and remember to regularly check in on rooms that you don’t use as much. When searching, listen closely because dripping can also happen behind a wall.
- Rust or water puddles: Rust and water puddles definitely signal a leak. They may occur near the base of your faucet, around drains in sinks, tubs, or showers, in the cabinetry below sinks, and on the floor below a faucet are a reliable sign of a leak. Act fast if you notice the reddish rust colour or even a small puddle.
- Higher water bill: Unexplained spikes in your water bill usually indicate that you have a leak. Check around your house for signs of a leak, or call a plumber for leak detection services.
- Squeaky faucets: If your faucets make a squeaking noise when you turn the taps on or off, or if they are difficult to turn off / on completely, this may be a sign of a bigger problem.
- Odour of mould or rotten food: In some cases, you can smell a leak before you see or hear it. A musty, mouldy, rotten food or mildew smell could be due to a leak. If you smell any of these things and can’t determine why, get it checked out immediately by a professional plumber who can inspect your home and locate the leak with specialized equipment.
Signs of a leaking toilet:
- If you hear bubbling noises or groaning sounds coming from pipes behind or beneath the toilet, your house isn’t haunted, but it may be leaking. Call a plumber to tackle the leak before it becomes a bigger issue.
- Unexplained water puddles on your bathroom floor could be indicators of a leaky toilet. Even if the wet spot isn’t right by your toilet, it could still be the problem. Leaks can run along floor tile grooves or be soaked up by rugs, making it easy to miss the early stages of a serious plumbing problem.
- A bump in the floor or tiles coming up around the toilet is a sign that a leak has been slowly forming.
- While bathrooms aren’t often the best-smelling room in the house, an extreme odour such as sewer gas or mouldy smell may indicate a bigger issue.
Signs of a leaking water heater:
- Small puddles or excess moisture near the water heater tank
- Raised floor tiles or uneven flooring near the base of the water heater
- Noises like dripping water or unusual sounds from the water heater
- A lack of hot water or a restricted supply
Signs of a leaking washing machine hose:
- A musty or mouldy smell in the laundry room
- Small pools of water behind or near the washing machine
- Rusted or loose hose connections
- Cracked or bulging hoses
Why Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing has been Canada’s most trusted plumber since 1970. From the punctuality of our arrival to the pristine condition of your property after we leave, we will show you why homeowners turn to our plumbing repair services to fix or replace their leaking pipes.
Here are more reasons why you should call us to handle your plumbing problems:
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Customer service representatives available 24/7 to take your call
- Thorough pipe inspection
- Bonded & insured professionals
Mr. Rooter Plumbing can have your leaky pipes repaired in just one visit—find the location nearest youor give us a call at (855) 591-0128.