We’ll Handle Your Plumbing Leaks
Some plumbing leaks—including fixture or faucet leaks—are fairly harmless, but when a leaking pipe is ignored for weeks, it can cost you thousands of dollars in water and mold damage repair. Addressing a leaking pipe immediately will ensure that you handle the problem well before it becomes a significant repair bill.
Get your leaking pipes fixed today with one phone call—dial (855) 591-0128 to schedule an appointment with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing.
One sure way to handle a plumbing leak is to call Mr. Rooter. Our licensed plumbers make thorough inspections to ensure that we find every leaking pipe in your home. With state-of-the-art plumbing equipment and a detailed approach, we can have all your leaks repaired after a single visit. You get prompt service, durable repairs and guaranteed parts and workmanship.
Leaking Pipes, Fixtures and Hoses: When to Call a Professional Plumber
Signs of leaking faucets and fixtures – and mystery leaks:
- Faucet drips: Hear a drip? A leak is probably nearby. While you may think you’d notice a constant drip, there are some rooms in your house you may not frequent as much, like a little-used basement bathroom. Listen closely in frequently used rooms, and regularly check in on rooms you don’t use as much. Dripping can also be happening behind a wall.
- Rust or water puddles: Look for rust or puddled water at the base of your faucets, around drains in sinks, tubs, or showers, in the cabinetry below sinks, and on the floor below a faucet. Act fast if you notice the reddish rust color or even small puddle.
- Higher water bill: Unexplained spikes in your water bill usually indicate that you have a leak. Check around your house for signs of a leak, or call a plumber to inspect the premises.
- Squeaky faucets: If your faucets make a squeaking noise when you turn the taps on or off or are difficult to turn off / on completely, this may be a sign of a bigger problem.
- Odor of mold or rotten food: Sometimes, you smell a leak before you see or hear it. Yep, that moldy-musty-mildew-y, rotten food smell could be due to a leak! Get it checked out immediately by a professional plumber, who can inspect your home and locate the leak with specialized equipment.
Signs of a leaking toilet:
- If you hear bubbling noises or groaning sounds coming from pipes behind or beneath the toilet, don’t call Ghost Busters, call a plumber.
- Mysterious water on the bathroom floor. It could be a small amount well away from the bowl or right where the toilet meets the floor or wall. Small amounts of water from leaky toilets can run down the grooves between floor tiles or get soaked up by a rug. You can miss the early stages of a plumbing problem this way.
- An uneven bathroom floor or tile. A bump in the floor or tiles coming up around the toilet is a classic sign that a slow leak has been happening.
- An odor of mold or sewer gas. While your bathroom may not always be pleasant-smelling, an extreme odor such as sewer gas or moldy smell may indicate a bigger issue.
Signs of a leaking water heater:
- Small puddles or excess moisture near the water heater tank.
- Raised floor tiles or uneven flooring near the base of the water heater.
- Noises like dripping water or unusual sounds from the water heater.
- Lack of hot water or a restricted supply.
Signs of a leaking washing machine hose:
- A musty or moldy smell in the laundry room.
- Small pools of water behind or near the washing machine.
- Rusted or loose hose connections.
- Cracked or bulging hoses.
Why Call Mr. Rooter?
Mr. Rooter has been Canada’s most trusted plumber since 1970. From the punctuality of our arrival to the pristine condition of your property after we leave, our licensed plumbers will show you why homeowners turn to our plumbing repair services to fix or replace their leaking pipes.
Here are more reasons why you should call us to handle your plumbing problems:
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Customer service representatives available 24/7 to take your call
- Thorough pipe inspection
- Bonded & insured professionals
Mr. Rooter can have your plumbing leaks repaired in just one visit—call (855) 591-0128 to schedule service or request an estimate online.