Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Get in touch with our plumbing professionals for sewer line repair and replacement. Here at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, our emphasis is excellence in service and customer satisfaction means that you can rely for the most challenging of plumbing tasks, such as sewer repair. Sewer line repair and replacement is a serious job. With so much experience, you can trust our plumbing experts to get the job done right the first time. Our sewer line repair and replacement services will not only identify the problem but take preventative measures to ensure it won’t return.
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
The sewer line repair experts at Mr. Rooter can assess your sewer repair needs; diagnose cracks and damages in clay, PVC, and cast iron sewer pipes; and determine the best course of action. While your property layout and sewer system are unique, there may be some basic issues that we can address. These are some of the most common sewer line repairs and replacements we perform:
- Pipe relining: Through this method, we’ll give you new pipes from the inside out. We can also line existing sewer pipes with a sort of “sleeve” to prevent pipe cracks. First, we’ll clean out the pipe. Then we’ll apply a lining that will harden in just a few hours.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: If your sewer pipe is too damaged, we may need to pull a new sewer pipe through the old one. This trenchless technique involves using hydraulics to further break apart the damaged one and replace it seamlessly with a new pipe.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Lastly, it is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place with regular inspections and drain cleaning services. You’ll keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
What Causes Damaged Sewer Pipes?
There are different problems associated with different types of sewer pipelines:
- Poor or lack of maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Regular ground freezes / thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear / aging
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub / failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
- Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
Need Sewer Line Replacement?
If your sewer line cannot be repaired, then sewer line replacement is the best option. Mr. Rooter can advise you on what options are best for your household and your budget. We offer alternative sewer line repair and replacement methods. Our trenchless sewer repair and replacement techniques are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping.
We want you to be completely satisfied with our sewer line replacement services. You can trust that we will never try to upsell an unnecessary product or service while working on your home—in fact, we offer upfront prices!
Professional Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Worried that you might have a sewer leak? Has your yard mysteriously flooded? Don’t wait a moment longer to call on the team at Mr. Rooter! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in a fast and efficient manner
Not only does our team make sure that every client receives the best sewer repair service, we also take the time to explain the problem and how we can fix it. We provide all the information you need and make sure to thoroughly answer all your questions.