Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
If your home needs sewer line repair or replacement, be sure to call on plumbing professionals with the experience you need.
Sewer line repair and replacement is a serious job. Our plumbing experts have the skills needed to get the job done correctly the first time. Our sewer line repair and replacement services not only identify the problem with your system, but also take preventative measures to ensure it won’t return.
Here at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, we emphasize excellent service and customer satisfaction so that you can rely on us for the most challenging of plumbing tasks, such as sewer repair.
Find a commercial plumber near youand request an estimate today.
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
If you suspect you have a broken sewer line, we can help by assessing your needs. We’ll diagnose the issue by examining cracks in the clay, PVC, or cast-iron pipes in order to determine how to proceed. Each property’s layout and sewer system are unique, so our approach for your home will take many factors into account.
Below are some of the most common sewer line repairs and replacements:
- Pipe relining: This method gives you new pipes from the inside out. We line existing sewer pipes with a sleeve that hardens after a few hours and prevents cracks, essentially giving you a new pipe interior.
- BurstHydraulic pipe replacement: If your existing sewer pipe is too damaged, we can use this method to pull a new pipe through the old one. We use hydraulics to break apart the damaged pipe and then slide the new pipe into place. Only a few holes need to be dug, as opposed to traditional pipe replacement, which requires digging a whole trench.
- Preventativepipe maintenance: Finally, one of the most important things you can do for your pipes is to maintain them. Prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place with regular sewer line inspections and drain cleaning services. You’ll keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
What Causes Damaged Sewer Pipes?
There are different problems associated with different types of sewer pipelines:
- Lack of, or poor maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes/joints
- Regular ground freezes/thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear/aging
- Poor sewer pipe design, layout, or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub/failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
- Sewer odour in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
Need Sewer Line Replacement?
If your sewer line cannot be repaired, then sewer line replacement is the best option. We can advise you on what options are best for your household and your budget.
To help you replace your sewer line with minimal impact, we offer alternative repair and replacement methods. Our trenchless sewer line repair and replacement techniques are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping.
We want you to be completely satisfied with our sewer line replacement services. Our team of service professionals will provide the best service possible and upfront pricing you can trust!
Professional Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Worried that you might have a sewer leak? Has your yard mysteriously flooded? Don’t wait a moment longer to call on the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in a fast and efficient manner.
Not only does our team make sure that every client receives the best sewer repair service, but we also take the time to explain the problem and how we can fix it. We provide all the information you need and make sure to thoroughly answer all your questions.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing also provides on-location estimates for every project before we start. Find a plumber near youand request a job estimate today!