Water Heater Repair
Professional Water Heater Repair & Replacement
As your water heater is used day in and day out, expect to have to perform some amount of repair. If repair is not an option, we will help you determine the best replacement. Water heater repairs with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing are upfront, cost-efficient, and effective. You can trust our licensed plumbers for satisfactory service.
If your water heater is doing the following, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing:
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Making noise from the water heater tank
Call (855) 591-0128 to schedule service with our water heater experts.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
Depending on the type of water heater you currently have in your home, life expectancy can range anywhere from 11 years to 20 years. If you would like to find out if your water heater is due for a replacement, feel free to reach out to your local Mr. Rooter. We can come to your house, inspect your water heater, and help you determine the best replacement timeline and option.
Is your water heater at the end of its lifespan? Time to replace it with a new system? Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is ready to help! We provide fast, affordable, and efficient water heater replacement across the country. We also make sure that your new system is compliant with the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards. While newer water heaters may have more upfront costs, they provide greater savings in the long-run with improved heating efficiency and lower water heating bills. These newer systems are expected to lead to around 16% or more in savings on water heating bills. Learn more about our water heater installation service.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is failing to produce anything but lukewarm water, has sprung a leak, or is simply outdated, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help you find the perfect replacement for your home.
We can replace your current system with the following types:
- Conventional – Water is stored in a large tank (varying sizes available) and heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as need, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid – Combines the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water / electrical connections. Can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60 percent.
Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater? We've put together a handy infographic to help!
Water Heater Repair Near Me
Proper maintenance can help prevent costly water heater repairs. As we inspect your water heater, we can quickly repair minor issues before they become major ones. However, if you do experience major water heater problems, we offer 24/7 emergency services at no extra charge. The quicker you call, the more quickly we will be able to help you get your home up and running again!