How can you tell if trenchless sewer line repair is right for you? If you’re dealing with sewer pipe issues and want to avoid damaging your yard and save some time, this is the best option.
Trenchless sewer repairs can be used to address the following:
- Installation of larger water lines
- Water line repairs
- Cracked water pipes caused by seismic activity
- Pipes damaged by constant freezing and thawing
- Improperly installed pipes that backup or leak
- Underground piping, especially pipes underneath homes, apartments, and landscaping
- Pipes that have burst due to tree roots or other causes
Our trenchless repair method also allows us to use our Pipe Pull™ method or pipe relining. The Pipe Pull™ technique allows us to change out damaged sewer lines or water lines for new pipes using a small hole to insert the new pipes. These pipes are then guided into the proper location using the old, broken pipe.
All of our replacement pipes are code-compliant, chemical-resistant, root-resistant, leakproof, and have an expected lifespan of 100 years. We can also use pipe relining, where we insert an inflatable epoxy material inside the existing pipe. This epoxy is then inflated and cured into place, essentially creating a new pipe inside of the old one.
Rely on Mr. Rooter for Quality Plumbing Repair Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing can solve your worst sewer line issues quickly and effectively. We offer 24-hour emergency service, so call anytime or schedule a free estimate for fast, effective, state-of-the-art repairs.