Sewer System Backups
Zero Overtime Fees & 24/7 Emergency Service
A backed-up sewer system certainly isn’t a problem that you want to stick around for long! Smelly, unpleasant, and inconvenient, a sewer system backup is more than annoying: It can be a major hassle and even an issue that impacts your life and your schedule. In many cases, intruding tree roots are the reason for problems with sewage systems. Our plumbing specialists at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing can resolve the issue efficiently for your convenience. We’ll give you an accurate quote on-site, and we’ll answer any questions you may have prior to beginning the task so that you understand what the project entails.
Is My Sewer System Backed Up?
You may notice the following if your sewer system is backed up:
- Foul smell in your yard or in the basement of your house
- Sewage reemerging into your toilet or bathtub
- Shower / bath draining slowly or not draining
- Gargling sounds coming from your toilet
- Empty toilet without water in the bowl
Septic system backups can have other symptoms in addition to those listed above, such as:
- Wastewater leaking onto the ground near your septic system
- Foul odours throughout your home
- Algae / weed growth in a pond close to your home
- Multiple drains losing water slowly
- Very green grass growing over your septic system
- Raw sewage leaking back into your toilets and drains
- Contaminated water system; have your water tested to see if bacteria is present from a leaking septic system
We never charge overtime fees. Call us at (855) 591-0128 now for more information.