Signs You Need Sewer Drain Repairs
There are several possible signs that there’s something seriously wrong with your sewer drain, including:
- Several slow-draining toilets, sinks, showers, or tubs
- Especially green, lush patches of grass in your lawn
- A wet spot in your yard that smells like sewage and may also be caving in
- An increase in insects or rodents inside your house
- A sewage smell inside and/or outside your home
- New cracks in your foundation or walls due to a sinkhole forming under the house
Sewer Drain Services from Mr. Rooter Plumbing
When you call Mr. Rooter for assistance, you can expect a thorough assessment of your home’s sewer drain. From there, your plumber will explain all your options and recommend the best course of action to remedy the situation. Our sewer drain services include:
- Video camera inspection of sewer lines
- Sewer drain cleaning with our specialized rooter cable equipment and root cutting heads
- Sewer drain cleaning with our HydroScrub® Jetting technology
- Excavating the damaged pipe to repair or replace the affected area.
- A spot repair, good for when the damage to the pipe is confined to a small section only.
- Sewer pipe lining, which can be for a small section of the pipe or the entire length of the sewer. This method is a good option when you would like a trenchless option to sewer pipe repair or replacement.
Sewer Drain Repair Near Me
With more than 50 years in the business, Mr. Rooter Plumbing brings the expertise you need for effective sewer drain services. And with more than 200 locations throughout the United States, there’s a great chance we’re in your neighborhood. To make an appointment, call us or request a job estimate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are sewer and storm drains the same?
No. Sewers move waste from homes and buildings to wastewater treatment facilities. Storm drains move rainwater runoff from streets and gutters to nearby bodies of water.
How deep are sewer drains?
It depends on the local climate. In some places, sewer drains are buried just 18 inches down. In colder climates, sewer drains might be buried six feet deep to prevent the pipe from freezing during the winter months.
When you’re ready to address the other repairs your home needs, trust Neighbourly® to put you in touch with the best service providers in your area, including:
- Appliance® performs home appliance repairs for all major residential appliances, from vent hoods to refrigerators.
- Rainbow International® offers mould removal and remediation to keep your home structurally sound and provide a healthy environment for your family.
- Five Star Painting® does more than just paint—trust them for numerous carpentry services and drywall repairs.