Water Heater Installation
Most people aren’t fans of cold showers or high energy bills. If you find yourself dealing with a lot of both, then your water heater could be the culprit. Older water heaters can develop issues that render them inefficient and expensive to operate. When this happens, water heater replacement is the answer.
A water heater that is incorrectly installed or out of order carries risks beyond frigid showers and expensive utility bills. It can cause scalding water burns, water damage, or even fires. This is why you should never let a broken water heater sit unaddressed nor attempt to install one on your own.
Mr. Rooter® Plumbing offers safe and reliable water heater installation. Read on to see which services we offer and get a sense of the costs behind them.
Our Water Heater Installation Services
We can install whichever type of water heater you need and would be happy to help advise you if you have questions. The types of service we provide are:
- Gas water heater installation
- Electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing to Install Your Water Heater?
We know that you have options when it comes to water heater installation. Here’s what we do to set ourselves apart from other plumbing companies:
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing installs water heaters of all makes and models.
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- Our plumbers ensure your water heater has the proper venting, so it isn’t a fire hazard.
- If you’re concerned about the time it takes hot water to reach the faucet, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed!
How Much Does Water Heater Installation Cost?
The cost of installation depends on several variables, including the type of water heater and your current plumbing configuration. For the most accurate estimate, fill out our estimate request form. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we believe in up-front, flat-rate pricing, so whatever price we quote you is what you’ll be charged.
Find a Plumber Near You
Is your current water heater giving you trouble? Connect with your local Mr. Rooter to discuss the details of your water heater installation project. You can also give us a call at (855) 591-0128.