Water Heater Installation
Cold showers? High energy bills? It may be time for a new hot water heater. But in order to reap the benefits of a new energy-efficient appliance, you’ll need to have it installed properly. A water heater that is not installed correctly can result in water damage, scalding temperatures, or even a fire. That’s why installation is best left to professional plumbers who know the ins and outs of your plumbing system.
Call your local Mr. Rooter® Plumbing at (855) 591-0128 for safe and reliable water heater installation.
Our Hot Water Heater Installation Services
- Gas water heater installation
- Electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation
Why Choose Mr. Rooter to Install Your Water Heater?
- Mr. Rooter installs hot water heaters of all makes and models.
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- Our plumbers ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn’t a fire hazard.
- If you’re concerned about the time it takes hot water to reach the faucet, Mr. Rooter can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed!
How Much Does Water Heater Installation Cost?
The cost of installation depends on a number of variables, including the type of water heater and your current plumbing configuration. For the most accurate estimate, we recommend filling out an estimate request form. At Mr. Rooter, we believe in up-front, flat-rate pricing. Connect with your local Mr. Rooter to discuss the details of your project. You can also give us a call at (855) 591-0128.
This box is for content to go under the icon list if you're using it.