Farts and Crafts: How To Make An Octopus
Summer vacation is just around the corner! Crafts are an easy way to keep the kiddos occupied on those warm summer days. This cute octopus is so simple to make! Follow these steps to make your own.
What You'll Need:
- toilet paper roll
- construction paper
- black marker
- googly eyes
- pom poms
1. Start by cutting the construction paper so that it will wrap around the toilet paper tube.
2. Use glue or tape to attach the paper to the tube. It helps to wrap a rubber band around the tube to help it set.
3. Once you have your paper on securely, use the rubberband to mark how high up you want to cut the tentacles.
4. Then use your scissors to cut eight even tentacles and push the tube down to bend them outward.
5. Next, glue on the googly eyes.
6. Draw on a smile with your black marker.
7. Then, glue the pom poms to the ends of the tentacles to add a pop of color and you're all done!