2014 was a year to remember at Mr. Rooter. Click our infographic on the right to see it close up!
Now, our year by the numbers...
- More than 125,000 nationally generated calls for service! Thank you!
- 25 border line inappropriate names for our new scent of PooPouri®. Our favorite? Mr. Rooter Tooter Looter.
- 100 plus times Kenny and Charlie called Carol "Mom."
- 2 new people added to the Mr. Rooter Team, Kenny and Charlie.
- 13 % increase in same store sales revenue over 2013.
- Approximately 300 new sites moved over to the new CMS.
- 1 gift certificate from Clint Kershaw.
- 20,000 headaches caused by Kenny and Charlie
- 3,936 form submissions as of Christmas Eve.
- Assisted 76 franchisees in the month of October with local marketing.
- Carol and Heather's countless late night Skype sessions.
- Pushed out over 135,000 direct mail pieces.
- 36 franchisees using Engage 121 since September.
- 12 new DIY YouTube® videos recorded and ready for 2015.
- On a weekly basis, Charlie asking Heather, "Is that really all you are eating for lunch today?"
- One super secret give back to the community project.
- Daily reminders to Kenny that Charlie is NOT the AT&T Charlie.
- Featured in Cleaner and Pumper magazines 4 times in 2014.
- 6 Farts and Crafts blogs.
- Sent out over 100 press releases.
- Averted a minimum of 15 potential crises.
- 1,233 Verified media placements.
So that's it! That is our 2014: Year in Review! What do you think?