DIY Toilet Paper Tube Tulips
What you'll need:
- Toilet paper tubes
- Construction paper (dark green, light green, and any other bright colors)
- (Optional) other decorating materials such as rhinestones, glitter, stickers or markers
1. Cut dark green construction paper to cover the tube and staple it.
2. Cut two small at top of the tube, one on each side.
3. Use any color paper to cut out the flower.
4. Now slide the flower into the two slits at the top of the tube.
5. Cut out leaves with the light green construction paper.
6. Glue the leaves onto the front of the tube.
7. (Optional) Decorate the flower however you like.