Farts and Crafts: Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Empty paper towel rolls or toilet paper rolls (about five paper towel rolls or 10-12 toilet paper rolls)
- Super glue
- First, flatten the paper towel or toilet paper rolls and cut them into 1-inch segments.
- Lay the pieces in flower-shaped patterns on a flat surface. Each flower should have about six to seven "petals."
- Glue each petal to the next, until one flower pattern is formed. Do this with each flower you make.
- Work in a clockwise motion, connecting each flower to the other with one shared petal until it forms a full wreath shape.
This completes the wreath, but you can add extra adornments for some flair. I added a bow, but spray painting it and adding artificial flowers in warm colors could add to the fall theme. A wreath like this can also be transformed to fit any holiday or season. It's simple, fun, and allows you to be as creative as you want with your decorations!