Successful Residential Water Heater Repairs in Middle Sackville
Water Heater Replacement by Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax offers residential hot water heater installation and repair services in Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia. The quality of your hot water heater is essential to comfortable living. When your system begins to malfunction, we are here to assist. Our residential water heater repairs involve thoroughly inspecting your system to provide efficient treatment and results. We train our professionals with top-notch skills and knowledge necessary to perform the job well. They can answer any concerns if you have questions about your system or additional plumbing problems during your appointment. Our top value is to offer positive customer service to you and your family. Contact us today for your services.
When Should You Call for Residential Water Heater Repair?
Your water heater is used daily for showers, washing clothes, and more. Because of this, you should expect some repairs or maintenance services from time to time. If your system cannot be fixed, we will assess and offer the best replacement options for your schedule and budget. Here are a few signs you should consider when calling us for residential hot water heater installation and repair services:
- Tank is producing luke-warm or cold water frequently
- Hot water takes a long time to heat up for use
- Leaking from the water heater system
- Abnormal noises are continuous from the tank
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
The life expectancy of your water heater depends on the type and brand you have in your home. Typically, these tanks can last anywhere from 11 years to 20 years. If you would like to know how old your system is or if it’s due for a replacement, we are here to help. Our professionals will come to your house, inspect your hot water heater, and help you decide the best plan moving forward.
Have you determined if your system is ready for an upgrade? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax offers fast and efficient water heater replacement through our locally owned businesses. We ensure your tank is compliant with updated federally mandated energy efficiency standards.
New water heaters have increased the upfront costs. However, you save money, in the long run, by using a system with the latest heating technology to keep your bills low. When you have a new tank installed, you’ll save 16% or more.
What Types of Water Heater Replacements Do We Offer?
If your hot water heater has stopped working or is causing trouble, you don’t have to worry! We offer three types of replacements to help you continue a convenient and comfortable lifestyle. When it’s time for you to consider a new system, here are the following tanks we offer with our services:
- Conventional – These are the most common types of water heaters. They store hot water in a large tank heated by gas or electric energy. The highest version models can decrease your bill by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless – These heat water on demand without needing a storage tank. They are energy-efficient and take up less space than a conventional storage-tank water heater. Tankless systems can decrease heating bills by up to 30 percent.
- Hybrid – This system combines the features of both conventional water heaters and tankless ones. They are highly energy-efficient and can provide a continuous supply of hot water. Hybrid water heaters can reduce heating costs by up to 60 percent.
Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax for Trustworthy Service
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax aims to prioritize your needs in every water heater repair and replacement service. We understand the inconvenience of taking cold showers and not having hot water to wash your laundry. Our locally owned business is readily prepared with workmanship parts to complete the job in a day or less. We’re passionate about providing long-term results to save you time and money. If you need a water heater replacement, we will educate you on our different options so you can make the best decision. By incorporating routine maintenance into your schedule, you’ll protect your system from the start when minor issues arise. Contact us today for your residential hot water heater installation and repair services.