How Do We Handle Residential Water Line Repair Services?
Like all our plumbing services, we will thoroughly assess your problem before any repairs or replacements. We use a plumbing video camera to identify the cause and location of the issue. This allows you to save money and decrease the work needed in your yard. As soon as we’ve diagnosed the problem, we utilize our specialized trenchless plumbing to rework the system and get it functioning again. Using this method, we create a new pipe directly inside the old one.
What Are the Signs of a Broken Water Line?
There are several ways to know if you have a damaged or broken water line. Whether it’s unpleasant-tasting water or pressure changes, you’ll be able to notice obvious indicators that may require a repair or replacement. Consider the following to know when to call us for residential water line repair services:
- Spraying Fire Hydrant – One of the most common signs of a broken water line is a spraying fire hydrant. On the surface, this can look like an easy fix. However, water lines breaking beneath can result in sinkholes, collapsing roads, and damaged building foundations.
- Discolored Tap Water – If the water from your shower, toilet, or sink is discolored, this could indicate that a water line has been broken. When this happens, debris like rust, broken pipe pieces, bacteria, and more can quickly enter the water. It would be best to stop using tap water until the problem has been resolved, as the contamination can lead to illnesses.
- Low Water Pressure – Leaks in the water line can indicate an issue with your piping system that creates low water pressure.
- Hissing Pipes – If you notice a hissing noise within the walls of your home, you may have a broken water line. Leaving this unattended could cause severe damage over time with expensive repair costs.
What Are the Benefits of Our Water Line Repair Services?
Our professional plumbers are equipped to assess and explain all issues and needed repairs for your water line system. When you have questions, we have answers to ensure you receive a positive and successful customer experience. We prioritize our clients by offering residential water line repair services that’ll last you long-term and save on costs. No matter the problem, we are fully trained to address any situation. Here are the benefits of choosing us for service:
- Compliant with industry standards
- Minimally invasive service
- Quick, efficient, and budget-friendly
- Finished within a day or less
Why Should You Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Halifax is your trusted water line repair company. We are committed to providing optimal results to allow you to enjoy your home without worry continually. Nobody should live without a fully functioning water system, which is crucial for daily routine usage. If you’ve ever taken a shower with little water pressure or a sip of rusty-tasting water, you know how convenient it is when your water line is intact. When a water line problem arises, our plumbers will help. Contact us today for service.