When it comes time to needing to replace a sewer line, the traditional method of digging trenches, followed by excavating the entire length of the line, could be a nightmare for homeowners. Not only is it costly plus time-consuming, but it can also cause significant disruption to your landscape as well as your daily routine. That’s where our trenchless sewer line replacement service comes in.
This innovative solution of repairing or replacing without the need for extensive excavation has revolutionized the plumbing industry, making it easier, plus more affordable for homeowners or commercial property owners to maintain their plumbing systems.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Whitby-Oshawa has been in the industry for decades, with licensed, trained Whitby and Oshawa plumbers that can help with all your plumbing needs. They are the homeowner's smart choice when it comes to protecting their property as well as their wallets. So if you’re dealing with having to replace a sewer line or just want to learn more about this game-changing technology, reach out today. Our friendly customer service staff is ready to help you today!
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
Trenchless sewer line replacement services are a type of repair in which a plumber will replace a sewer line in its entirety. This main pipeline carries wastewater from your home to a municipal sewer system or septic tank. Over time sewer lines can deteriorate, leading to a host of complications that can compromise your plumbing system.
In the past, when a sewer line needed replacing, it involved a major landscaping disruption and a time-consuming process involving heavy machinery and extensive excavation. However, with the new updated development, a trenchless sewer line replacement can now be done with minimal damage and disruption.
Our team is experienced in drain repairs in Whitby and Oshawa! Trenchless sewer line replacement methods include doing an inspection and diagnosis, video camera inspection, then either trenchless method—pipe bursting or pipe lining:
Plumbing Inspection & Diagnosis
The first step is the plumbing inspection and diagnosis. Our plumbers need to get a clear idea of what is going on and the degree of the damage so that they can proceed with the most effective repair and replacement option.
The licensed technician from Mr. Rooter Plumbing will thoroughly examine your plumbing system, including pipes, fixtures, and appliances. They will look for signs of wear, leaks, corrosion, blockages, and other issues that could affect the performance and be the culprit of the plumbing problem.
Video Camera Inspection:
A video sewer camera inspection is a plumbing diagnostic tool that allows plumbers to visually inspect the inside of pipes and sewer lines. The process involves inserting a small, waterproof camera attached to a flexible cable into the pipe or sewer line. As the camera travels through the pipe, it sends live video footage to a monitor, allowing the plumber to see the condition of the pipe and identify any issues that may be causing plumbing problems.
Video camera inspections are useful for identifying a wide range of plumbing problems, including blockages, cracks, corrosion, leaks, and root intrusion. They can also help plumbers locate the exact location of a problem within a pipe or sewer line, making repairs and replacements faster and more accurate.
Some of the benefits of video camera inspections include:
- Precision: Video camera inspections allow plumbers to see the exact location and extent of a sewer line issue, which can help them to make more precise repairs.
- Time-saving: With video camera inspections, plumbers can quickly identify the cause of a plumbing problem without having to perform extensive excavation or other diagnostic tests.
- Cost-effective: By identifying the source of a plumbing drainage problem quickly and accurately, video camera inspections can help to minimize the need for costly repairs and prevent further damage to your plumbing system.
Video camera inspections as part of your trenchless sewer line replacement services are crucial, allowing our technicians to diagnose the issues with precision, speed, and efficiency.
This trenchless sewer line repair method is also known as cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining. It involves inserting a flexible, epoxy resin-coated liner into the broken sewage pipe. The epoxy pipe lining is then inflated and cured with hot air, steam, or UV light, creating a new, seamless drain line within the old one.
Benefits Of Pipe Lining:
- Minimal disruption to your property and landscaping with two small access holes
- Quick installation time of epoxy lining (usually a few hours)
- Can repair small plumbing issues like cracks, leaks, and holes
- Increases flow capacity
- Can be more expensive than pipe bursting
- May not be suitable for severe pipe damage or collapsed pipes
- Requires a clean and dry pipe for optimal results
When to choose Pipe Lining:
- An excellent option when your sewer line has small cracks or leaks
- If you want to avoid a difficult excavation, preventing landscaping damage
- When you need a quick and convenient pipe repair solution
A form of trenchless sewer line repair that involves breaking up the old sewer line and pulling a replacement pipe into its place. A bursting head is placed into the old sewer pipe, which fractures the old broken pipe, pushing it into the surrounding soil. A new polyethylene (HDPE) sewage pipe is then pulled into place behind the bursting head.
Benefits Of Pipe Bursting:
- Can repair severe damage and collapsed sewer line damage
- Increases flow capacity
- Can be less expensive than pipelining for longer sewer lines.
- Requires hole drilling
- Can be disruptive to your property and landscaping
- Installation time varies depending on the length and complexity of the sewer line.
When to choose Pipe Bursting:
- If your sewer line has extensive damage or has collapsed, needing a new polyethylene pipe.
- When you have a longer sewer line that needs to be fixed, it's an alternative method of repair
- Cost is a primary concern, then this is a more budget-friendly option
Ultimately, the choice between pipe lining and pipe bursting will depend on the specific needs of your sewer line and your budget and timeline. It's important to consult with our qualified plumbing professionals to determine which trenchless replacement option is best for you. Call us today. Trenchless sewer line replacement is now a seamless and fast service that you can have done, allowing you to get back to the things that matter.
Why Choose Our Team For Your Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement in Whitby & Oshawa?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is a well-established and reliable plumbing service provider with over 50 years of expertise in the industry. Their highly trained plumbing experts offer a wide range of plumbing services, from routine maintenance to repair and complex replacements, using advanced technology and equipment. They provide upfront pricing and guarantees on their work and offer 24/7 emergency services, ensuring their customers get the help they need when they need it. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to go above and beyond to ensure our customers are happy with our service. They are also committed to giving back to the communities they serve by supporting charitable organizations and getting involved in community events and programs.
When looking for a reliable and trustworthy plumbing company committed to quality service, advanced technology, customer satisfaction, and community involvement, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is a great choice. With their licensed, insured, and professional plumbers having a high dedication to customer satisfaction and community involvement, you can trust that your plumbing needs will be in good hands with us. Our team always goes above and beyond, exceeding your expectations.
Why not see the professional difference a reputable company can make in your life—hire them today for your plumbing service needs.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement FAQs
What Causes Damage To A Sewer Line?
- Heavy Rainfall
- Tree Root Intrusion
- Soil Shifting or Soil Erosion
- Severe clogs from hair, foreign objects, or grease
- Frozen pipes
- Putting the wrong things down a toilet: Nothing but toilet paper should be flushed.
What Are Some Warning Signs I Need Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement?
Some homes and businesses could experience a sewage system breakdown that is beyond repair and needs a complete overhaul to replace.
Some telltale signs you may need a sewer line replacement include:
- Gurgling sounds from any drain pipes in the home
- Slow drains from plumbing fixtures, like sinks, tubs, showers, or toilet
- Recurring sewer line clogs toilets
- Sewer backup into sinks
- Frequent backup of sinks or showers
- Slow drainage, backing up or overflowing on floor drains
- Foul odors emanating from drains
- Unexplained water puddles in the backyard
While the first thought is to assume you have a clogged drain and need a repair, that is not always the case. Sewer water pipe leaks start as small cracks and then, when not dealt with, burst, causing flooding. Any underground pipes require a licensed plumber for inspections, and relying on Mr. Rooter Plumbing for your trenchless sewer line replacement will give you peace of mind in their top-quality work for a lasting plumbing system.
Trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing For Your Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement & Experience The Difference!
If you suspect you need a sewer pipe repair or replacement, don't wait! Contact our licensed and experienced plumbers today to assess the situation and recommend the best solution for your needs. A broken sewer needs to be dealt with to avoid detrimental effects on your health and wallet.
Rely on our plumbers, who specialize in replacing sewer lines using trenchless technology. Plus, they are committed to providing high-quality services and customer satisfaction. Protect your property and ensure the longevity of your plumbing system with our trenchless sewer line replacement service.
If you need a trenchless sewer repair, drain repair, drain cleaning, or any other plumbing services, contact us today to get started!