Residential Water Line Repair in Sudbury, ON
Our Fast, Reliable Water Line Repairs
If you're without water in your home due to a water line leak or break, call a professional for water line repair services. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sudbury, our service professionals have decades of experience in residential water line repairs in Sudbury, ON. We will do a thorough water line inspection to find the source of the problem and the extent of the damage. Then, we'll walk you through your main water line repair options, so you know exactly what to expect. Don't delay seeking professional water line leak repairs - the problem will get bigger and costlier. Call our live 24/7 answering service to schedule an appointment, or request an in-home job estimate through our website.
Signs You Need Water Line Repair Services
A water line leak or broken water line can be quickly repaired when you recognize the warning signs. Prevent further problems and avoid costly repairs by watching out for these signs you need water line repairs:
- Your water is discoloured, rusty, or brown.
- Your tap water tastes or smells bad.
- Your water has tested positive for bacteria or other contaminants, or the city has advised you that your water is contaminated.
- Your water bill is increasing consistently, and you don’t know why.
- You’ve found signs of water damage in your home, such as water stains, rusted metal, mold or mildew growth, cracks in the walls or foundation, peeling paint or plaster, rotten wood, puddles on the floor, or a musty smell.
- Your water pressure keeps dropping suddenly.
- You’ve found soggy patches or marshy puddles in your yard.
- Your drains or pipes are making a strange gurgling sound.
- Using one plumbing fixture makes another act up; for instance, running the washing machine makes the drains bubble up.
- You see rust or corrosion on your water pipes or plumbing fixtures.
- You've had water line leak repairs more than once in six months.
Trenchless Main Water Line Repairs
Our trenchless main water line repairs mean we can get your water back up and running in a day or less. We won't need to dig up your yard or tear up your floors, walls, or ceilings. Instead, we use an innovative plumbing video camera inspection method to find the cause of your water line problem. We can then use a pipe relining technique to insert a sleeve into your water pipe. As the sleeve hardens and expands, it seals the pipe, repairing the damage. It can even prevent future breaks and water line leaks. If we determine that it would be safer and more cost-effective to do a water line installation and replacement, we’ll use our Pipe Pull technique. This allows us to install a new water line by only digging two small holes, one at the beginning and one at the end of the water line.
Why Choose Us for Water Line Repairs?
Our main water line repair experts can fix your water line quickly, with minimal disruption to your home life. This means that you and your family can return to your normal routine immediately, without downtime or going days without water service. If you're concerned about the cost of water line repairs, we can complete an in-home job estimate, so you know exactly what to expect. We always take the time to do the job correctly while being mindful of making cost-effective choices for our customers. Plus, we show up to appointments on time and never charge overtime fees.
Call Today for Water Line Leak Repair in Sudbury, ON
If you want to schedule an appointment to find out if you need water line leak repair in Sudbury, ON, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sudbury. We can come to your home to complete a water line inspection and tell you exactly what the problem is and how we can fix it. Call our 24/7 live answering service, or schedule an in-home job estimate.