- Hot water tank leaking water
- Water heater doesn’t produce hot water fast enough
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water heater not supplying enough hot water to bathe or do chores
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Home’s Water Heater
Choosing the right water heater can help you save money on energy costs while providing plenty of hot water. Most residential water heaters will last between six and ten years before they need to be replaced. Preventive maintenance services can extend the lifespan of your appliances and make them more efficient. You don’t need to wait until your water heater dies before you upgrade and replace it. An outdated water heater might only produce lukewarm water. Our team will recommend the right model for you based on your average water consumption and space limitations. We can replace your existing water heater with one of the following types:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Traditional water heaters use a large storage tank for water and electrical or gas energy to heat your water. We can install different sizes of water tanks based on your needs. Conventional water heaters can be highly efficient and help you reduce your energy costs by up to 7%.
- Tankless Water Heaters – If your home has space limitations or you want hot water instantly, a tankless water heater is a way to go. These on-demand water heaters can help you save up to 30% on energy costs and don’t take up a lot of space.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – A combination water heater features a conventional tank storage water heater and a heat pump that can help you save up to 60% on energy bills.
Schedule Professional Water Heater Services
After allowing our professionals to repair or replace your home’s water heater, be sure to take advantage of our maintenance services that can keep your energy bill slow, extend the lifespan of your appliances, and minimize your water heater issues. Contact us today to schedule an in-home appointment.