Residential Leaking Pipe Services in Saskatoon, SK
We Repair Leaking Pipes for Homeowners
Leaking pipes around your home can certainly be annoying, but they can also cause significant damage and result in expensive plumbing repairs if neglected. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Saskatoon offers professional plumbing services for residential leaking pipes for homeowners in Saskatoon, SK. A leaking pipe can go unnoticed for several months. Whether you notice a pipe leak or suspect you have one, you need to call our local plumbing company as soon as possible. We can repair leaking pipes to save you money, time, and hassle. Learn more about our professional pipe leak repair services and get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment.
Signs of Leaking Faucets
If you suspect your home’s faucet is leaking, be sure to confirm with this list of common signs of a leaky faucet:
- Dripping – If you see or hear your faucet dripping, you likely have a leak. Check on rooms you don’t use often and listen frequently in used rooms.
- Rust or Water Puddles – If you see water or rust puddles at the base of your faucets or around the drains in your tubs, sinks, or showers, you likely have a leak. You might also notice puddles on the floor below your faucet.
- High Water Bill – If your water bill is higher than usual, you probably have a water leak.
- Squeaky Faucets – A squeaky faucet that is difficult to turn off and on all the way could be a sign of a severe plumbing issue, so be sure to call us immediately.
- Moldy or Rotten Food Smell – If you notice a moldy, rotten food smell, you could have a leak in your plumbing pipes.
Signs of a Leaking Toilet
Leaking toilets have their own unique signs to watch out for, including the following:
- Faucet Noises – Bubbling or groaning noises from the pipes beneath or behind your toilet could indicate a plumbing leak.
- Water on Floor – Mysterious puddles of water on the floor don’t necessarily mean someone “missed.” Puddles of water on the bathroom floor are often an early sign of a plumbing problem.
- Uneven Tile or Flooring – A bump in your flooring or tile coming up near your toilet could be caused by a slow leak.
- Moldy or Sewer Gas Smells – When unpleasant odors are extreme, such as a rotten, moldy smell or a sewer gas odor, you may have a plumbing issue.
Signs Your Water Heater Is Leaking
If you suspect your home’s hot water heater may be leaking, be sure to watch out for the following signs:
- Uneven flooring or raised floor tiles near the base of your water heater
- Excess moisture or small puddles near your water tank
- A lack of or restricted supply of hot water
- Noises that sound like dripping water or other unusual sounds coming from the water heater
Signs Indicating a Leaking Washing Machine
You count on your washing machine to help to make doing laundry easier, but there are some signs that your washing machine hose could be leaking, including the following:
- Small pools of water near or behind your washing machine
- A moldy or musty smell in your laundry room
- Bulging or cracked hoses
- Loose or rusted hose connections
Signs Other Plumbing Appliances Are Leaking
You can count on the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Saskatoon to answer your questions, fix leaking pipes, and provide you with an estimate for your pipe leak repair cost for your home in Saskatoon, Waldheim, or Warman, SK. Beyond your home’s major appliances, there are many other areas that can experience leaking, including the following:
- Natural Gas Line Leaks – Your home’s natural gas heats water in your boiler and can be very hazardous. The most common gas used is carbon monoxide, which is highly flammable and fatal if you are exposed to it in large quantities. A rotten egg odor is a common sign of a natural gas leak. Be sure to keep your carbon monoxide monitors fully charged if your home has a natural gas line. The monitors should be located near any appliance that uses natural gas.
- Broken Water Lines – A broken water line in your home can severely damage your property and cause your water bills to spike. Leaks often go undetected because water lines are located under houses and in walls. Routine plumbing maintenance services are the best way to avoid a broken water line.
Schedule Leaking Pipe Services Today
If you suspect a pipe leak in your home in Saskatchewan, our leaking pipe repair service experts are ready to pay you a visit and solve your problem. We offer comprehensive residential plumbing services and will ensure your leaks are repaired and take steps to prevent future leaks from occurring. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.