- Multiple drain backups at the same time
- Pools of water located near the basement flood drain
- Strong odors coming from outdoor areas or indoor drains
- Water backing up from sink drains, toilets, or showers
- Gurgling noises coming from drains or toilets
- Drain backup combinations involving a toilet
Offering Complete Solutions for Tree Root Invasions
Tree roots are a common reason why sewer pipes become damaged. If those pipes develop leaks or condensation, roots can find their way into them because they’re searching for nourishment. Tree roots can enter your pipes through tiny cracks, holes, or separations in the pipe. After tree roots find a water source, the roots will grow larger, making the holes in your pipes larger. Your sewer system will become clogged, and the pipes may eventually burst. Some signs of tree roots invading sewer lines include backups in toilets or bathtubs, bathtubs not draining correctly, gurgling noises from toilets, or a lack of water in toilet bowls. Our experienced plumbing team offers multiple solutions for tree root invasions, including the following:
- Hydro Jetting – We offer this long-term solution to clean your pipes with pressurized water jets. Our plumbing team will thoroughly scour your sewer lines, removing tree roots, debris, and grease build-up.
- Pipelining – We will resolve your sewer line damage with this permanent solution that lines and seals sewer pipes with a sleeve that eliminates water leakage. Pipelining is effective and helps avoid trenching and demolishing any walls or structures.
- Maintenance – Routine preventive maintenance can help you save money, time, and hassle. Our experienced service professionals offer plumbing and sewer inspections, along with drain cleaning services. Maintenance can help prevent grease and other debris from building up inside your pipes. Sewer line maintenance is an effective way to prevent tree roots from causing damage to your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our professionals will punch through the invading tree roots before clearing out the sewer line. From there, we will check the extent of the tree root problem and create permanent solutions.
Schedule Sewer System Backup Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Saskatoon encourages our customers to contact us right away at the first sign of any sewer system backup. Contact us today to schedule an appointment