Residential Sewer System Backup Services in Saskatoon, SK
Trusted Professionals Taking Care of Sewer & Plumbing Emergencies
Your home’s sewer system is constantly working to remove water and waste from your house, but the pipes are susceptible to damage from debris, tree roots, and more. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Saskatoon offers professional services for sewer system backups for homeowners in Saskatoon, SK. A sewer system back up can cause all sorts of problems, but you can count on our service professionals if you have a backed-up sewer system. Our team performs sewer system repairs that are quick and effective. You can count on our experienced professionals for re-piping and repair services for septic and sewer lines. We will get your home’s plumbing system back up and running. Learn more about our sewer system repairs and get in touch with us today to request a job estimate.
Signs Your Home’s Sewer System Is Backed Up
We know our customers are not sewer system experts, but we want to make you aware of some signs that your home’s sewer system is backed up. Catching an issue early can prevent it from getting worse and more expensive to fix. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Saskatoon is happy to answer your questions and provide you with an estimate for your sewer system back-up repair cost at your home in Saskatoon, Waldheim, or Warman, SK. One common sign is if your house smells like sewer system backed up. Check out these additional sewer system backup warning signs, and be sure to contact us if any of them apply to your home:
- Multiple drain backups at the same time
- Pools of water located near the basement flood drain
- Strong odors coming from outdoor areas or indoor drains
- Water backing up from sink drains, toilets, or showers
- Gurgling noises coming from drains or toilets
- Drain backup combinations involving a toilet
Offering Complete Solutions for Tree Root Invasions
Tree roots are a common reason why sewer pipes become damaged. If those pipes develop leaks or condensation, roots can find their way into them because they’re searching for nourishment. Tree roots can enter your pipes through tiny cracks, holes, or separations in the pipe. After tree roots find a water source, the roots will grow larger, making the holes in your pipes larger. Your sewer system will become clogged, and the pipes may eventually burst. Some signs of tree roots invading sewer lines include backups in toilets or bathtubs, bathtubs not draining correctly, gurgling noises from toilets, or a lack of water in toilet bowls. Our experienced plumbing team offers multiple solutions for tree root invasions, including the following:
- Hydro Jetting – We offer this long-term solution to clean your pipes with pressurized water jets. Our plumbing team will thoroughly scour your sewer lines, removing tree roots, debris, and grease build-up.
- Pipelining – We will resolve your sewer line damage with this permanent solution that lines and seals sewer pipes with a sleeve that eliminates water leakage. Pipelining is effective and helps avoid trenching and demolishing any walls or structures.
- Maintenance – Routine preventive maintenance can help you save money, time, and hassle. Our experienced service professionals offer plumbing and sewer inspections, along with drain cleaning services. Maintenance can help prevent grease and other debris from building up inside your pipes. Sewer line maintenance is an effective way to prevent tree roots from causing damage to your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our professionals will punch through the invading tree roots before clearing out the sewer line. From there, we will check the extent of the tree root problem and create permanent solutions.