What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage happens more often than homeowners typically realize. A residential plumbing system runs 24 hours a day, with water and waste traveling away from a home through its sewer line. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer has performed unbeatable plumbing services for homeowners throughout the area as their sewer lines develop issues warranting professional repair or replacement services. Various causes can damage your sewer line and make your sinks, toilets, and other drains and fixtures useless. Our service professionals carry out quick and conclusive residential sewer line repair and replacement services, effectively restoring a home’s plumbing system to move wastewater and waste materials out and away from its bathrooms, kitchen, and other spaces. Generally, any pipe in your home can break due to running water’s extreme internal pressure and the surrounding ground’s external pressure. The following are several sewer line damage causes homeowners may need to deal with:
- Poor maintenance
- Tree roots growing into holes and joints in your sewer pipe
- Poor sewer pipe design, installation, or layout
- Earth movement, earthquakes, and heavy construction nearby
- Material buildups like grease, oil, hair, sludge, toilet paper, and debris
- Wear and tear from aging
- Regular ground freezing and thawing
- A city’s sewer line backing up
Signs My Sewer Pipe May Be Broken
Your sewer line usually indicates it has an issue, such as a break in the pipes, by displaying one or more signs. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer wants homeowners to know about the many common sewer line issue indications to act as soon as possible and schedule prompt and thorough repair or replacement work. You might assume these services might come with an overwhelming price tag. However, a residential sewer line repair or replacement cost isn’t nearly as daunting as the cost of extensive restoration work to get your system working again after damage to your sewer line spreads and worsens. Furthermore, we provide upfront pricing for all our plumbing repairs, replacements, and other professional solutions. We’ll gladly visit your home on time to perform repairs or replacements if you notice any of the following signs you have a broken sewer pipe:
- Your toilets lack water
- There’s a noticeable sewage backup in your toilet or tub
- You have slowly draining or non-draining bathtub drains
- Your yard is flooded
- Significantly greener grass is growing near your sewage pipe
- Sewer smells come from your yard, basement, or other areas of your property
Professional Solutions to Broken Sewer Lines
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer's technicians are sewer line repair and replacement experts. We’ll examine any cracks or damage to your sewer lines and complete a timely but thorough sewer line assessment to decide which plumbing solution will work best. We do whatever is in our power to avoid a sewer line replacement unless it’s absolutely necessary. Your home may feature a unique property and sewer system layout, but every household deals with some fundamental issues our technicians can address and resolve with timely and effective work. Some common sewer line repair and replacement services our company performs for homeowners include the following:
- Pipe relining – This method lets our team give you new pipes from the inside out. We can also use a type of sleeve to line your existing sewer pipes and prevent cracks in them. This process starts with our technicians cleaning out your existing pipe and then inserting a lining that hardens in a few short hours.
- Preventive pipe maintenance – Every sewer line needs regular pipe maintenance because it helps prevent damage from happening in a sewer line in the first place. Our technicians regularly inspect and clean household drains to keep significant debris and buildup from getting into pipes. This service helps homeowners avoid bursts, cracks, and clogs.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement – Our service professionals must sometimes pull a new sewer pipe through an old one with too much damage to make repairs possible. We use hydraulics to complete this trenchless technique by breaking apart your damaged pipe and replacing it seamlessly with a new one.
Valuable Insight Into Residential Sewer Line Replacement
Repairs aren’t always an option, so contacting Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer may be necessary to schedule a home visit and replace your sewer line. We clearly break down each repair or replacement option we can use, review your sewer line issue, and demonstrate precisely how our technicians will resolve it. You can rely on our experts because we will only recommend necessary products when replacing a sewer line. Unlike traditional sewer line replacement strategies other contractors use, our less invasive trenchless methods won't tear up your lawn or landscaping. Another clear benefit of trenchless repairs and replacement services is how much more cost-effective they are compared to other methods. Our company has carried out too many residential sewer line repairs and replacements to count for all household property types. Our diligent work commonly saves homeowners time and money on any sewer line services they contact us to perform.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Red Deer will gladly help you if tree roots infiltrate your sewer lines or unhealthy sewage is leaking under your property. You can get in touch with our Red Deer, AB team to schedule unrivaled solutions to cracked, broken, deformed, or collapsed sewer pipes. Contact us today for residential sewer line repairs or replacement solutions. You can start your project by requesting an estimate.