Solutions to Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusions
If there are leaks or condensation on your home’s sewer pipes, they quickly become targets for tree roots on your property looking for a water source. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna will gladly resolve any sewer line problems involving tree roots infiltrating your pipes. Roots can invade your sewage system by slipping in through tiny pipe section holes, cracks, and separations. Once tree roots find a water source, the tree increases root growth. As more roots grow into your pipes, they make the holes larger and clog your system, eventually causing your pipe to burst. Some signs indicating tree root infiltration include bathtub or toilet backups, gurgling sounds from toilets, bathtubs failing to drain correctly, or not enough water in your toilet bowl. Our service professionals offer various solutions. The following are examples of common plumbing resolutions to sewer system backups:
- Hydro Jetting – We clean pipes using pressurized water jets in this long-term solution. Our team thoroughly scours your sewer line rid it of tree roots, debris, and grease buildup.
- Pipelining – Our service professionals fix sewer line damage permanently by using a sleeve to line and seal sewer pipes and eliminate water leakage. Pipelining is highly effective and resolves damage without trenching. We won’t need to destroy walls or other structures around your property.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance successfully saves you money and stressful situations over time. Our company will gladly inspect and clean your pipes to help you prevent grease and other debris from building up. Sewer line maintenance also prevents tree roots from clogging and bursting your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – For this process, we punch through tree roots and clear your sewer line to restore its functionality. After clearing your pipes, our service professionals check your tree root problems extent and recommend conclusive service options.
- Pipe Bursting – This permanent solution breaks apart your current cast-iron, clay, or PVC sewer pipes using hydraulics. We then solve all your problems by installing a new seamless pipe.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing for Backup Prevention Systems
It’s easy to put drain problems in the back of your mind and let them fade, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna recommends contacting us as soon as you notice warning signs to resolve the issue before it worsens and spreads. Our service starts with opening drains using cable devices or drain augers, but we have more advanced methods available if the initial methods don’t work. Tree roots can crush drains and sewer pipes, but our team eliminates this problem with sewer backup cleaning services. Our service professionals also resolve blockages composed of hair, soap residue, thick toilet paper, sanitary products, discarded food or garbage disposal waste, and other materials. Residential sewer system backups endanger your plumbing system, property, and family’s health. Our company repairs sewer system backups resulting from rain, tree roots, and any other cause. We recommend pumping your tank regularly and never planting trees in your absorption field. You can also sign up for our Advantage Plan® to save thousands of dollars. Contact us today to ask more about our plan, request an in-home estimate, or schedule professional plumbing solutions.