What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage happens a lot more often than people realize. A residential plumbing system operates day and night as water and waste exit through a home’s sewer line continuously. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna has performed outstanding plumbing services for homeowners’ job requests as their sewer lines develop damage or issues and need repair or replacement options. Various causes can damage your sewer line and leave you with unusable toilets, sinks, and other fixtures and drains. Our service professionals quickly and effectively perform residential sewer line repair and replacement services to restore home plumbing systems so that they move wastewater and materials out of homes. Generally, any pipe in your system can break due to running water’s internal pressure and the surrounding earth’s external pressure. Below, you can review several sewer line damage causes known to affect household plumbing systems:
- Poor maintenance
- Tree roots invading your sewer pipe joints and holes
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, or installation
- Your city’s sewer line backing up
- Material buildups like grease, oil, hair sludge, debris, and toilet paper
- Wear and tear from aging
- Regularly freezing and thawing ground
- Earth movement, earthquakes, and heavy construction nearby
Signs My Sewer Pipe Is Broken
Your sewer line typically shows signs when it has an issue, with one example being a break in the pipes. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna wants customers to understand the various standard indications their sewer line displays to act as quickly as possible and request prompt sewer line repairs or replacement. The price attached to these plumbing services might seem expensive and overwhelming. However, paying a residential sewer line repair or replacement cost is a much smaller strain on your budget than the extensive system restoration work you’ll face after your damaged sewer line worsens and problems spring up throughout your home. Furthermore, we offer all our services at competitive prices, including plumbing repairs, replacements, and many other plumbing solutions to prevent paying luxury prices for your vital project. Our service professionals are ready to arrive at your home on time and offer solutions if you see any of the following signs your sewer pipe is broken:
- Bathtub fails to drain or drains slowing
- Obvious sewage backup in your toilet or tub
- Lack of water in your toilets
- Flooded yard
- Vibrantly greener grass growing near your sewage pipe
- Sewer odour in your yard, basement, or other areas around your property
Broken Sewer Line Solutions for Homeowners
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna's sewer line repair and replacement professionals will gladly assess any cracks or damage to your sewer line to determine the best plumbing solution to restore its condition. We do whatever is in our power to avoid performing a sewer line replacement at all costs. Many homes have unique sewer systems and property layouts, but every home shares many basic issues our service professionals can resolve with quick and conclusive service options. Some of the most common sewer line repair and replacement services plumbing specialists offer to include the following:
- Pipe relining – This method allows us to give you a new pipe from the inside out. We can also use a sleeve to line your existing sewer pipes and prevent cracks from developing. To perform this service, we start by thoroughly cleaning out your pipe. After your pipe is clean, we apply the lining, which hardens in just a few hours.
- Preventive pipe maintenance – Every home plumbing system needs regular pipe maintenance because it can help it avoid sewer line damage. We perform regular drain inspections and cleanings to get rid of significant buildup and debris in your pipes. This essential step helps you prevent clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement – Our service professionals may need to fix your severely damaged sewer pipe by pulling a new pipe through your old one. This trenchless technique involves breaking apart your damaged pipe and replacing it with a new one using hydraulics.
About Our Residential Sewer Line Replacement Options
Repairs aren’t always an option, so reaching out to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna may be necessary to schedule a home visit to carry out a sewer line replacement. Our service professionals clearly explain all repair or replacement options we can perform, carefully review your sewer line issue, and demonstrate exactly how the installation process will go. You can trust our local plumbing company because we never try to convince you to invest in unnecessary products as part of your replacement project. Our trenchless methods differ from other conventional sewer line replacement strategies because they’re less invasive and won't ruin your lawn, landscaping, or driveway. Another benefit of trenchless replacement or repairs is how much more cost-effective they are compared to traditional options. Our team has performed numerous residential sewer line repairs and replacements at nearly every household property type. We work quickly and carefully to ensure you save time and money on any sewer line service your system needs.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kelowna will gladly help restore your sewer lines if tree roots ruin them or unhealthy sewage leaks under your lawn or landscaping. You can get in touch with us to provide quick and effective solutions to your collapsed, cracked, broken, or deformed sewer pipes. Reach out to us today for professional residential sewer line repairs or replacement. You can start your project by requesting an in-home estimate.