Residential Sewer System Backup Services in Kamloops, BC
Our Expert Plumbing Team Unclogs Sewer Pipes
A sewer system backup is an unpleasant surprise that leaves you in unsanitary living conditions. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops provides residential sewer system backup services for homeowners in Kamloops, BC. Sewer systems backups can be caused by everything from tree root intrusions to debris blocking water flow. Our plumbing professionals will quickly diagnose the root of the issue and find an innovative plumbing solution. Our 24/7 emergency plumbing services get your home back to sanitary living conditions as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
Sewer System Backup Warning Signs
It’s critical to contact our plumbing professionals as soon as you notice signs of a sewer system backup. The most common signs you may have a sewer clog include the following:
- Multiple drain backups
- Slow-moving drains
- Sewage odors near drains or outside the home
- Gurgling sounds in drains or toilets
- Unusual pools of water
Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
Leaky pipes or pipe condensation attract tree roots searching for hydration. Tree roots slip in through spots in tiny holes and cracks. The most common signs of tree root intrusions are sewage backup and slow-moving drains. We’ll determine the best solution for your tree root intrusion problems, including:
- HydroScrubbing – HydroScrubbing is a long-term solution that uses pressurized water jets to blast through debris.
- Pipe Lining – Pipe lining involves utilizing a type of sleeve to line the sewer pipe and seal it.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our plumbing team punches through the tree root clog to clog the line temporarily.
- Pipe Bursting – A permanent fix, pipe bursting uses hydraulics to break apart the existing piping and install a new, seamless pipe.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance helps eliminate roots from unlined pipes and catch clogs before they become significant problems.
Sewer System Backup Repair Process
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops uses traditional methods to unclog your sewer system, including using a special drain auger or snake. We use innovative plumbing methods if these conventional methods do not dislodge the clog. Tree roots, sanitary products, and thick toilet paper often cause sewer blockages.
Septic System Backup Warning Signs
Septic tank backups can be much more severe than toilet clogs. They may result in environmental cleanup efforts or property damages. It’s essential to know the warning signs of a septic system backup, including:
- Slow-moving toilets or drains
- Black liquid in your toilets and drains
- Foul odors in and around your home
- Algae growing in a nearby pond
- Wastewater coming from the ground
- Bacteria in your well
- Green grass over your septic system
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops provides comprehensive plumbing services to residents of Kamloops, Barriere, and Merritt, BC. Our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing team is here for you. We will find the root cause of your sewage system backup and offer an effective solution. Ask us about our Advantage Plan that can help you save thousands of dollars on plumbing issues. Contact us today to request a free quote on sewer backup prevention system costs.