Sewer Line Repair & Replacements in Kamloops, BC
We Repair Your Home’s Sewer Line Problems
A damaged sewer line needs immediate attention to help prevent further plumbing issues. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops provides residential sewer line repair and replacement services to homeowners in Kamloops, BC. Our plumbing experts understand a cracked sewer pipe can lead to unsanitary conditions for your home. We work quickly to diagnose the problem and find an effective plumbing solution. When you notice signs of sewer line issues, contact us as soon as possible.
Causes of Sewer Line Issues
Multiple factors can cause damage to your sewer line. The most common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Toilet paper, sludge, and debris buildup
- Poor sewer pipe design or installation
- Lack of maintenance
- Natural wear and tear
- Tree root intrusions
- Freezing and thawing of the ground
- Earth and foundation movement
- Backup caused by the city’s sewer line
What Are Common Damaged Sewer Pipe Signs?
It is sometimes challenging to identify a damaged sewer pipe. The most common signs that you may have a break in your sewer pipe include the following:
- Sewage backup in your drains
- Low water supply in toilets
- Foul odors around your property
- Slow-moving drains
- Flooded areas on your lawn
- Gurgling sounds in the toilet or drains
Sewer Line Repair Process
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops sends plumbing experts to your home to inspect your sewer line. We offer many types of sewer line repair techniques, including:
- Pipe Relining – Pipe relining uses a sleeve to reline your existing pipes to help prevent further breakage.
- Preventative Maintenance – We provide preventive pipe maintenance services to locate any potential damages and clean your drains routinely to keep water flowing freely.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – Our burst pipe hydraulic replacement services involve using hydraulics to break apart the damaged pipe and replace it with a new one.
Residential Sewer Line Replacements
We understand a sewer line replacement is more costly than a sewer line repair, but it is sometimes the best option for your plumbing system. Our team will determine if your sewer line needs a repair or a replacement. We will explain the process in detail to ensure you understand it. Our trenchless sewer line replacement method does not involve digging up your lawn to replace your sewer pipes.
Sewer Line Cleaning Services
Many homeowners need routine sewer line cleaning services for debris and tree root intrusions in their pipes. We consider the damaged sections of your sewer line to determine the extent of your sewer line services. Our plumbing maintenance services help residents stay on top of any sewer line issues.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops is here for all your plumbing needs in Kamloops, Barriere, and Merritt, BC. We understand the seriousness of a sewer line problem and will quickly find a perfect solution. We guarantee our workmanship and parts for your peace of mind. Our plumbing team is bonded, insured, and licensed. You’re in the best possible hands with our plumbing experts. Contact us today to request a free quote on residential sewer line replacement costs or to schedule a sewer line repair.