Professional Commercial Plumbing Repairs
When you notice a plumbing issue in your business building, you shouldn’t delay having it repaired. Leaving a blocked or broken pipeline for too long can create more damage, resulting in extra spending and time. Our professionals are readily available any time of day when a problem arises. We are committed to leaving you with optimal results and lasting solutions so you can stay on track with your schedule. If you’re interested in our routine maintenance plan, ask us how you can set up appointments at your convenience for preventative care.
What Are the Most Common Problems We Fix?
There are a few common commercial plumbing repairs we handle daily. We can fix any issue, whether it’s a clogged garbage disposal in your office kitchen, the sewer system, or a malfunctioning toilet. The following are issues businesses typically see with their plumbing systems:
- Clogged Drains – If a plunger or snake isn’t fixing your clogged drains, we can help solve the problem!
- Running Toilets – Running toilets could be caused by a dysfunctional flapper or valve, which would require us to come out for a visit. However, most of the time, this can be fixed by assessing the tank. We are here to help so you can prevent large water bills from a constantly running system.
- Leaky Pipes or Faucets – You can usually fix a leaky pipe or faucet by tightening it with a wrench. If this doesn’t help, be sure to turn the water off and give us a call.
- Sewer System Backups – Sewer system backups are some of the most common commercial repairs we service. If your system is backed up, call us immediately to clean up and fix the problem.
Why Should You Choose Us for Plumbing Repair Services?
Our commercial professionals emphasize providing reliable plumbing repairs you can count on when an issue arises. We know the hassle plumbing problems can cause while you’re trying to work during the day. A functional bathroom and sink system is essential, so you don’t have to run down the road to use another facility. If you eat in your office’s kitchen, using a running garbage disposal is convenient when disposing of your lunch. No matter the appliance or system, you should be able to work comfortably without worry during your day. Our service costs are reasonable to accommodate your needs within your budget. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for our service:
- Highly trained commercial experts who get the job done right the first time
- Workmanship parts guaranteed to prevent long wait times for service
- Standard price across the board to accommodate your budget
- Satisfactory customer service so we can earn your trust
Trust Us to Fix Your Commercial Plumbing Issues
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kamloops is a locally owned business that has been helping customers with their plumbing needs for years. We additionally offer services to the surrounding communities of Barriere and Merritt, British Columbia, to serve as many of you as possible with professional assistance. You shouldn’t dread going to work because of a plumbing issue. Our experts prioritize your needs to ensure your business operates smoothly in all aspects each day. If you have questions or concerns regarding your plumbing system, we will walk you through our repair process so you know what to expect. You can also sign up for routine maintenance if you like our work. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs.