Tree Roots Intruding in Your Sewer Line
If pipe leaks or condensation is a problem, these problematic situations can entice tree roots to search for hydration. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray’s expert service professionals have ample experience handling sewer system issues involving tree roots. Our team has witnessed roots growing far through the ground and infiltrating sewage systems by slipping into tiny pipe section cracks, separations, and small holes. After discovering a water source, a tree will increase its root growth in that area to take advantage of the moisture. As roots continue to invade your pipes and enlarge tiny pipe holes, they cause system clogs and inevitably burst your pipe. Tree root intrusion and system backup signs may display themselves around your home. You may notice toilet or bathtub sewage backups, no water in your toilet bowl, your toilets making gurgling sounds, or tubs not draining properly. If any of these signs show up, there are various industry solutions to resolve your sewage issues, including the following:
- Pipelining – This permanent sewer line damage resolution involves using a sleeve to line and seal your sewer pipe. This special sleeve conclusively resolves water leakage and may only need to line a problematic pipe section. Professionals can avoid trenching and destroying walls and other structures using this method.
- Hydro jetting – For a long-term solution, our service professionals can clean your pipe using pressurized water jets. The process includes thoroughly scouring your sewer line and eliminating built-up grease, debris, and tree roots.
- Rooter work and drain cleaning – We start this service option by punching through a tree root, effectively clearing your sewer line and restoring its functionality. After the first step, we examine your tree root problem to verify its extent and advise you on permanent solutions.
- Maintenance – Our service professional can continuously inspect and clean your drains with plans to rid your system of household debris like grease buildup regularly. This service option also clears tree roots out of unlined pipes before they develop into clogs.
- Pipe bursting – If you want another permanent fix, this option breaks apart your existing cast-iron, PVC, or clay sewer pipe and installs a new seamless pipe using hydraulics.
When to Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray for Help
When you have a drain problem, you might think it’s an isolated incident. However, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray strongly advises you to get in touch with us to prevent significant problems like a raw sewage backup. We typically attempt to open your drain with a cable device or special drain auger but can use more advanced methods if these tools fail to open it. Invasive tree roots might have destroyed your drain or sewer pipe, and these roots can grow into pipes and clog them through a pipe’s cracks and joints. Other issues you might face include built-up discarded food or garbage disposal waste, hair, sanitary products, soap residue, or thick toilet paper clogging your system. If you simply have a clogged drain, we can perform quick and efficient clog-clearing services.
Our Trustworthy Sewer Backup Prevention System
A residential sewer system backup is more than an inconvenience. This issue endangers your plumbing system, property, and your family’s health. Sewer system backups can happen because of one or more of many causes inside and outside your home, such as rain, tree roots, and grease and oil buildup. You can invest in regular maintenance to keep your system running efficiently and avoid these problems. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray also helps homeowners save thousands of dollars on our quick diagnosis and prevention with our Advantage Plan, which applies to any plumbing problem. Request an estimate today to get an accurate price on the services your sewer system needs, and reach out to us to schedule friendly, professional plumbing solutions.
Solutions to Sewer System Backups in Fort McMurray, AB
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray Fixes Blocked Pipes
Are you dealing with a residential sewer system backup at your home? You'll need the highly trained experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray to address this severe issue if you live in Fort McMurray, AB. If you notice any problems affecting your sewer system’s condition or performance, you should never ignore them or disregard prompt repair solutions. Delaying repairs could damage your home and even put your family’s health at risk. Our skilled service team will gladly inspect your home’s pipes, identify the specific issue impacting your system functionality, and resolve it with prompt and conclusive work. After we finish the job, you and your family can go back to your normal daily routines. It doesn’t matter which plumbing services your residential system needs. You can trust the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray. We encourage you to get in touch with us today for more information about how we can help and to request an accurate estimate for sewer backup repair services.
Answers to Homeowners’ Frequently Asked Questions
Giving customers sufficient information about our plumbing solutions is vital to our customer experience. We always ensure you clearly understand the details of your job and what to anticipate while our team handles the task. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray’s highly qualified service professionals are always ready to answer your questions and explain plumbing issues, solutions, and every step of our repair process. Through these measures, we can complete our work efficiently while giving you peace of mind. Below, we’ve listed and answered some common questions our customers ask frequently:
What Can Cause a Sewer System Backup?
When your home’s pipes that are responsible for transporting wastewater from fixtures and appliances develop obstructions, many possible issues can arise. If a blockage forms inside these essential pipes, it can hinder or completely block wastewater trying to flow out of your residence. This issue could lead to the blocked wastewater flowing back into your home. Typically, this problem can happen in plumbing features and home spaces like showers, bathtubs, toilets, and floor drains. For this reason, it's vital to maintain these pipes’ cleanliness with regular drain cleaning and carry out regular inspections. If any problems affect your pipes, we advise you to seek Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray’s professional assistance to resolve them as quickly as possible.
How Do I Know if My Sewer Drain Is Blocked?
Ensuring your home and yard’s safety encompasses prompt action to address all sewer system issues, consequently preventing potential pipe damage and hazardous messes. If you own a home, you should have a basic understanding of common signs telling you that your sewer system has a problem. Failing to notice and address these issues early can result in more significant problems in a short time. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray’s seasoned experts will happily inspect your residential pipes if any indicators show up, signalling a sewer backup. The following signs may be telling you that your home sewer system might be experiencing a problem:
- Wet spots around your floor drains
- Water fills your household sinks, toilets, and showers
- Multiple drains around your home don’t function properly
- Blockages in your toilet drains
- An increase in insect or rodent presence in your home
- Unusual bright green grass patches showing up in your yard
- Unpleasant odors outside your home or near your drains
- Unusual noises coming from your toilets or drains
How Can I Prevent a Sewer System Backup?
To prevent blockages from developing in your drains, it's essential to monitor them closely and have a professional resolve all issues as soon as they happen. This commitment to drain health and performance may include investing in regular sewer line inspections and staying vigilant as you watch for any sign indicating your system might have an issue. The professional team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray is highly skilled and has ample experience performing all these vital tasks. Our service professionals have a wealth of expertise and hands-on practice assisting homeowners as they strive to maintain their plumbing systems so they work optimally over the years.
How Long Does Cleaning Out a Pipe Take?
Sewer system repairs typically take less time than the more extensive solutions you would face in the future by ignoring your issues. Sometimes, it only takes a few hours to complete repairs. However, more significant issues might have us working at your home for an entire day to resolve the damage and dysfunction. If you're unsure of how much time it'll take for our service professionals to complete your residential job, you can always discuss your concerns with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray’s experts to get an accurate prediction. We make our team available to assist you by determining the approximate time they’ll require to address and resolve your sewer system problem.
Professional Services We Offer Residents in Fort McMurray
- Several methods are available for our team to address a blocked sewer system:
- We can use rooter cables, root-cutting devices, and other specialized tools to clear your sewer pipe.
- We can utilize Hydro Scrub® jetting powerful water jet equipment to clean your pipe thoroughly.
- If your job calls for it, we can excavate your property to repair or replace your pipe’s damaged section.
- If the issue is confined to a small section of your sewer pipe, we can focus our efforts on professional repairs in that specific area.
Schedule Professional Service at Your Home Today
Does your home's sewer system have a blockage that’s causing concern and impacting your plumbing system? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort McMurray is ready to help households throughout Fort McMurray, AB. When issues arise with residential sewer systems, it's crucial to have a trained and seasoned professional address them as quickly as possible. Our team can visit your home to assess your sewer system and the situation affecting its performance. Regardless of your plumbing problem’s size, we have the industry expertise to address and resolve it. Additionally, you can get in touch with us any day of the week to schedule the expert plumbing services your system requires.
If your residential sewer system needs repairs, don't hesitate to reach out to us today to request an accurate estimate.