We bet you’ve got your personal New Year’s resolutions nailed down pretty well by now — eat healthier, exercise more, rest often, etc. But have you considered adding a few home maintenance tasks to your annual to-do list, too? A-ha, we got you, didn’t we?
Being that we’re in the business of improving and maintaining the integrity of our customers’ water supplies, we suggest bumping a few water treatment resolutions front and center. (Don’t worry, you can thank us later!)
5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Water
- Schedule a Water Analysis: You’ll never know what contaminants and hard water minerals are lurking in your water unless you have it tested by a professional. Treat your home’s water supply to a state-of-the-art diagnostic test to determine which water conditioning option is best for you.
- Start Filtering: Did your water analysis indicate that there are high levels of contaminants in your drinking water? Not only can these be dangerous, but they can leave behind a taste or smell that’s less-than-desirable — cue the water filtration system.
- Stop Using Hard Water: Perhaps your water scored high on the hardness scale. Installing a water softener will do the trick, and we can help. Wave goodbye to hard water stains and rough linens for good.
- Replace Old Pipes: Be proactive in identifying and replacing any past-due plumbing. Over time, pipes can corrode, rust, and collect limescale buildup. To keep your water clean and flowing freely, call Mr. Rooter, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Schedule Maintenance: The best way to ensure your water softening and filtration systems remain running well and your plumbing is free of potential problems is to schedule regular maintenance. Whether you’re looking for one-time plumbing maintenance or are interested in an annual plan, our plumbers are here to assist.
Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing Provide Plumbing Solutions
From water treatment and conditioning to clogged pipes, drain cleaning, water heater issues, sump pump maintenance and more — Mr. Rooter can do it all. With nearly 50 years in the industry as the go-to plumber across North America, we’re confident that there’s no plumbing problem or water treatment job we can’t handle. After all, there’s a reason they call us Mr.®!
As a Neighbourly Company, our services are always honest, affordable, and reliable. Contact us to schedule your personalized water analysis today!