If you discover sewage backing up into your bathtub or toilet, have slow-running tub drains, or experience a gurgling toilet, you may require the help of Regina sewer service experts. Additionally, if you smell a strong sewer odor outside your home or near drains, you should seek help. Mr. Rooter offers a number of efficient sewer cleaning methods to solve your sewer drain problem or backup and prevent further problems in the future.
Depending on your unique situation, we may use one of the following methods of drain cleaning and repair:
- Drain Cleaning: We’ll punch through tree root clogs to clear the line and get the drain functioning properly. Then, we will investigate the damage and recommend a repair solution
- Hydrojetting: Mr. Rooter will use pressurized water jets to eliminate debris, tree roots, and grease buildup in your sewer line.
- Pipe Lining: This permanent solution lines your entire sewer pipe with a “sleeve” to repair and seal it, fixing any leakage. This method eliminates the need to dig trenches or disturb your property.
- Pipe Bursting: This is another permanent repair that uses hydraulics to break apart your old sewer line and install a new PVC pipe at the same time.
- Maintenance: Mr. Rooter can offer ongoing drain cleaning and inspection services to avoid future blockages and damage.
If you are in need of Regina sewer services or believe you may be dealing with a sewer line backup, book an appointment with the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter today!
Call us right away to solve your sewer pipe issues quickly and effectively.