Our Most Common Solutions for Broken Sewer Lines
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sault Ste Marie, our team of service professionals will begin by inspecting your sewer line to identify any cracks in your clay, PVC, or cast-iron pipes. We consider your home's unique layout and pipes and carefully evaluate several factors to determine the best solution. Our most common solutions for broken sewer lines include the following:
- Pipe Relining - This sewer line repair method creates new piping from the inside out. We line the existing sewer pipes with a sleeve that hardens in a few hours, preventing cracks and breaks.
- Burst Hydraulic Pipe Replacement - If the existing sewer pipe is too damaged for pipe relining, we pull a new pipe through the old one, using hydraulics to break apart the damaged pipe and slide the new pipe into place.
- Preventative Pipe Maintenance - We also offer effective preventative pipe maintenance services that can prevent major plumbing issues. Our routine sewer line inspections and drain cleaning services can detect and repair cracks, clogs, and bursts before they become a significant problem.
What Are Common Sewer Line Repair Causes?
Regular maintenance and inspections can help prevent various issues that can damage sewer pipelines. Several things that may damage your pipes and require sewer line repair include:
- No maintenance or poor maintenance of sewer line pipes
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, oil, toilet paper, and sludge
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes or joints
- Frequent ground freezes and thaws
- Earth movement
- Wear and tear due to aging
- Poor sewer pipe design, layout, or installation
- Backup from the city’s sewer line
What Are the Signs of a Damaged Sewer Pipe?
To avoid major plumbing issues, it is crucial to be aware of sewer line replacement signs that indicate trouble with your pipes. Some early warning signs of sewer pipe problems include:
- Unusual sounds from your toilets
- Toilets having low water levels
- A bathtub that drains slowly or won't drain at all
- Sewage backup in toilets, showers, or tub
- Sewer smell coming from your yard, basement, or other areas of the property
- Lush green grass growing near the outdoor sewer pipe
- A flooded yard
Reliable Sewer Line Replacement in Sault Ste Marie, ON
Our service professionals are equipped with the latest and most advanced techniques for sewer line repair and replacement, which allows us to offer alternative techniques that limit any disturbance to your daily activities. One of the techniques we use is trenchless sewer line repair and replacement. This approach is minimally disruptive and is an excellent option for those who want to avoid the hassle and inconvenience of traditional sewer line repair and replacement methods. Our team will collaborate with you to determine the most suitable method for your sewer line replacement based on your specific needs and preferences.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sault Ste Marie?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sault Ste Marie, our team is committed to delivering cost-effective and top-notch plumbing repair services. We priorities the needs of our customers and never upsell unnecessary plumbing services. Our residential plumbing repairs are completed efficiently and effectively. The benefits of choosing our service include the following:
- Transparent, upfront pricing
- Exceptional customer service
- Locally owned and operated
- Guaranteed workmanship and parts
- Flexible service options with convenient appointment times
- We’re available to take your call 24/7
- Loyalty rewards
Contact Us Today to Discuss Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sault Ste Marie provides an extensive range of plumbing services throughout Sault Ste Marie, ON. We offer upfront pricing estimates on all our plumbing services, and our experienced service professionals can quickly identify any plumbing issue and provide an effective solution. Contact us to schedule a plumbing service or request an estimate.