If left unaddressed, pipe leaks in your home can cause significant damage and costly repairs. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lethbridge, we specialize in providing top-notch plumbing services to homeowners in Lethbridge, AB, for all their water pipe leak repair needs. Whether you've noticed a leak or suspect one, our local plumbing company is just a phone call away. Our prompt and efficient repair services will save you time, money, and the stress of dealing with a plumbing emergency. Our comprehensive range of services includes water pipe leak detection, leaking pipe repairs, water leaking service pipes, and more. Discover more about our leaking pipe services and reach out to us today to request a job estimate.
Signs of a Leaky Faucet in Your Home
To determine if your faucet is leaking, watch out for the following common signs:
- Dripping - Even occasional dripping from your faucet is a sign of a leak. Be sure to check both frequently and less frequently used areas of your home.
- Rust or Water Puddles - Puddles of water or rust around your faucets, shower drains, or sink drains indicate a leak. You may also notice puddles on the floor beneath the faucet.
- Higher Water Bills - An unusually high water bill could be a result of a water leak.
- Squeaking Faucets - If your faucet squeaks when turned on or off, it may indicate a serious plumbing issue. Contact us immediately for assistance.
- Musty or Rotten Food Smell - A moldy or rotten food smell could be a sign of a plumbing pipe leak.
Signs of a Leaking Toilet
Indications that your toilet may be leaking include:
- Faucet Noises - Bubbling or groaning sounds coming from behind or beneath your toilet may indicate a plumbing leak.
- Water on the Floor - Mysterious water puddles on the bathroom floor could indicate a plumbing problem.
- Uneven Tile or Flooring - Uneven flooring or tile near your toilet may indicate a slow leak.
- Musty or Sewer Gas Smells - Strong odors like rotten or moldy smells, or sewer gas odors, may indicate a plumbing issue.
Signs of a Leaking Water Heater
Look out for the following signs to determine if your water heater is leaking:
- Uneven Flooring or Raised Tiles - Uneven flooring or raised tiles around the base of your water heater could indicate a leak.
- Excess Moisture or Puddles - Excess moisture or small puddles near your water tank may be a sign of a leak.
- Lack of Hot Water - If you're experiencing restricted or no supply of hot water, your water heater may have a leak.
- Unusual Sounds - Unusual sounds, such as dripping water, coming from the water heater may indicate a leak.
Signs of a Leaking Washing Machine
Signs that your washing machine hose may be leaking include:
- Small Pools of Water - Small pools of water near or behind your washing machine may indicate a leak.
- Musty Smell - A musty or moldy smell in your laundry room could indicate a washing machine hose leak.
- Bulging or Cracked Hoses - Bulging or cracked hoses may indicate a washing machine hose leak.
- Loose or Rusted Hose Connections - Loose or rusted hose connections may indicate a washing machine hose leak.
Signs of Plumbing Leaks Beyond Major Appliances
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lethbridge, our expert service professionals are ready to assist with all your plumbing concerns, including leak repairs and cost estimates for homes in Lethbridge, Coaldale, and Coalhurst, AB. We offer pipe leak detection services, repair of leaking pipes, drain pipe leak repair, emergency pipe leak repair, plumbing leak repair, and more. In addition to major appliances, various areas in your home may experience leaks, such as:
- Natural Gas Line Leaks – Natural gas is commonly used to heat water in boilers and can be hazardous if there is a leak. The smell of rotten eggs is a common indicator of a natural gas leak. If your home uses natural gas, make sure to keep your carbon monoxide monitors fully charged and place them near any appliances that utilize natural gas.
- Broken Water Lines – Water lines located under your home and within walls can cause significant damage and result in increased water bills if they break. Regular plumbing maintenance services can help prevent broken water lines.
Get Your Leaking Pipes Fixed Today with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lethbridge
Don't let leaking pipes damage your property and spike your water bills. Contact the pipe leak repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lethbridge today to schedule a visit to your home. Our experienced professionals will quickly and efficiently diagnose and fix your pipe leaks, while also implementing preventive measures to avoid future leaks. Request a job estimate today to get started.