Hidden leaking pipes can cause a lot of destruction before you identify the problem. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Winnipeg, we realize that not all homeowners have the tools and expertise to handle leaking pipe repair. We offer thorough plumbing inspections and leaking pipe detection to uncover the source of the leak. We can then provide residential leaking pipe repair or replacement. Call us today to schedule pipe leak repair in Winnipeg, Steinbach, or Selkirk, MB.
Signs of Hidden Leaking Pipes
If you recognize the early warning signs of hidden leaking pipes, you can schedule an inspection before the problem gets bigger and more expensive. Our home service professionals arrive with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and conduct a thorough investigation to determine the problem's location, cause, and extent of the problem. Call us today if you notice any of these signs of residential leaking pipes:
- No water or no hot water.
- Low water pressure.
- Changes in water quality; for instance, water that is discolored, cloudy, or rusty, or that smells or tastes bad.
- A large increase in your water bill with no explanation.
- Musty odors.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Cracks in the walls or foundation.
- Unexplained puddles of water.
- Unexplained flooding in your home, basement, yard, or the street near your home.
- Peeling or bubbling paint, plaster, or wallpaper.
- Rotting wood or corroded metal.
- Soggy carpeting or wet flooring or drywall.
- Sagging walls or ceiling.
- Buckled flooring.
- Stains on ceilings or walls.
The Importance of Professional Leaking Pipe Repair
A hidden leaking pipe can cause structural damage to your home and increase the risk of mold or mildew growth. Water leaks also increase the risk of electrical shorts and present a fire hazard. Water leaks are also wasteful. If you suspect a water leak, hiring a professional for leaking pipe repair as quickly as possible is important. Our home service professionals have the tools and expertise to complete the job efficiently and effectively. We begin with a thorough inspection to uncover the underlying cause of the leak so we can prevent it from happening again. We will mitigate damage to your home and find the fastest solution for residential leaking pipe repairs. All of our plumbing repairs are done according to code and in adherence with industry standards to protect you and your home.
Our Residential Leaking Pipe Repair Methods
Once we inspect your home’s water line, we will have complete information about the leak's location, cause, and extent. We can then recommend one of these methods for leaking pipe repair or replacement:
- Pipe Relining – We can use our pipe relining technique for minor leaking pipes caused by small holes, breaks, cracks, or punctures. We will insert a special sleeve into the pipe. As the sleeve hardens, it repairs cracks, and damage to the pipe no longer leaks. This method also prevents future leaks and damage.
- Pipe Replacement – If your pipes have major damage and pipe relining won’t work, we will recommend pipe replacement. We use an innovative method for pipe replacement called the Pipe Pull™ technique. We dug a small access hole at either end of the water line. As we insert the new pipe into place, it breaks apart the old one, pushing it out of the way. Our new pipes are resistant to damage and can last up to 100 years.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Winnipeg
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Winnipeg, we have an entire team of home service professionals with decades of plumbing experience. We specialize in plumbing inspections and diagnosis, preventive plumbing maintenance, plumbing repairs and replacement, and new plumbing installation. We are committed to providing punctual, professional, and thorough services. We aim to save our customers time and money and make their homes safer and more efficient. Members of our Advantage Plan enjoy priority scheduling of plumbing services and access to members-only deals and specials.
Call Us to Repair Residential Leaking Pipes in Winnipeg
Call us today to request an estimate or schedule an appointment to repair residential leaking pipes in Winnipeg, Steinbach, or Selkirk, MB. We will send an experienced team member to your home to do a full plumbing inspection to determine the location, cause, and extent of hidden leaking pipes. We’ll then find the most efficient, effective method for pipe leak repair.