Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
A cracked sewer pipe can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Damaged sewer lines can result in extensive damage to your property, and cause serious health issues for you and your family. Luckily, Mr. Rooter’s professional technicians are sewer line repair and sewer line replacement experts, ready to handle any type of damage you may be dealing with.
Here are a few of the most common causes of sewer pipe damage:
- Cast iron pipes can rust and break over time, and this corrosion can result in leakage.
- Clay pipes can become brittle and crack in multiple locations as the earth moves around them.
- PVC or ABS plastic pipes are prone to cracking if they are exposed to water temperature outside their rated limits.
- Hair, grease, food, sanitary products and more can build up in your pipes, causing a clog that puts extra pressure on the pipes.
- A tree root has infiltrated your sewer pipe through tiny holes or pipe joints, causing a crack.
- Frequent ground freezing and thawing can result in cracked or burst sewer pipes.
- Regardless of material, any pipe can be damaged by either water pressure or outside ground pressure.
Are you concerned that tree roots may be damaging your sewer line? Your pipes could be leaking unhealthy sewage underneath your property, and you could end up with a messy and costly plumbing emergency. Mr. Rooter can repair your pipes quickly and easily before a disaster happens using our reliable trenchless pipe repair techniques.
If you are in need of sewer line repair, you can trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing in the Golden Triangle area to arrive on-time and quickly diagnose your sewer pipe problem so we can stop the leakage. We’ll recommend a solution that avoids excavation if at all possible, and work to restore your sewer system to complete functionality.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Replacement or Repair
- You hear gurgling noises from your toilet.
- There is no water in your toilet.
- Your bathtub won’t drain, or drains very slowly.
- You discover sewage backing up in your tub and/or your toilet.
- You notice an odour in your yard or basement.
Mr. Rooter’s Sewer Line Repair Solutions
Our team uses highly specialized video camera inspection equipment to locate and determine the severity of your sewer pipe damage. While the exact techniques used to repair your sewer pipe may vary, here are some of the most common trenchless pipe repair solutions we use:
- Pipe Relining – Our technicians will line your existing sewer pipes with a sleeve to eliminate cracks. After we clean out your pipe, we’ll apply a lining material that hardens in just a few hours to give you like new pipes.
- Pipe Bursting – Depending on your unique situation, Mr. Rooter can pull a brand new sewer pipe through your old, damaged pipe using hydraulics. This technique breaks apart your old, cracked sewer pipe and installs a new pipe at the same time.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer regular inspections and drain cleaning for your sewer pipe system to prevent clogs from blocking, bursting, or cracking your pipes. Regular inspection can catch the initial stages of damage, when sewer pipe repair is much easier and less expensive.
Are you concerned about the condition of your sewer line? Are you already experiencing the signs of a damaged pipe? Get in touch with Mr. Rooter immediately to get to the source of your sewer line problems. Call us at 877-878-7024.