Take the Plunge: Work for Mr. Rooter®!
Characteristics of the Mr. Rooter Team
Whether you want to become a Plumbing Technician, Plumber or Customer Service Representative, you need to exhibit certain characteristics to fit in with our culture. We expect our team to:
- Always be courteous and put the customer first, especially when you're in their home.
- Draw from your background experience to make each task a success.
- Exude a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
- Deliver Mr. Rooter quality standards without fail.
- Follow the Mr. Rooter system.
- Keep the customer's home clean.
More About Mr. Rooter
Before you submit your application for any of our jobs available, you should know that Mr. Rooter is a franchise-based company with a focus on courtesy and respect for both residential and commercial customers. They don't call us Mister for nothing! At the same time, we place just as heavy an emphasis on helping our employees reach their personal and professional goals. If you join our team, you can expect:
- Advanced job opportunities
- Ongoing education and training
- Excellent pay plans and salaries
- Flexible hours for Plumbing Technicians and Plumbers
- Medical benefits for full-time Customer Service Representatives
Take a look at the jobs we have available:
If you're ready to take the plunge into a new career, apply for a job at Mr. Rooter today.